Chapter 20

I woke up to Jr crying. I lifted up off Nobel and reached into the crib.

I grabbed his bottle off the night stand and went to make him one. "Don't cry stinky man." I said. I went downstairs to make his bottle.

"Sis what you doing up so late?" Meg said walking into the kitchen.

"Baby was crying."

"Where you sleep at?"

"Trey room. I heard him crying all the way in there." "Nobel must be slumped."

"After all that shit yesterday I bet."

I grabbed Jr once I was done.

"Let me go put him back to sleep." I told her. "Okay I love you."

"I love you more." I kissed her cheek.

I went back to Nobel's room.

He was still crying.

I rocked him and gave him the bottle and started singing.

"Last night I prayed on a fallen star
That you never have a broken heart
Though the world is cold, just remember who you are
And I pray that you never have a rainy day
And no matter what people say
Even when it hurts it'll be okay."

He smiled as I kept singing.

"Your daddy loves you and I love you too. Sorry we couldn't work it out boy. But we gone do what's best for you. I prayyyy ohhh I pray.

I love youuuu. This is what a mother prays."

He fell back asleep.

I put the bottle down.

"I didn't know you could sing." Nobel said. "It's a lot you don't know about me."

I laid him in bed with us.

Nobel just stared at me. I started blushing. "What Nobel?" I asked laughing. "Nothing." "You sure?" "I'm positive."

"You must want a kiss or some ?"

"Can best friends do that?"

I laughed.

"Let's find out." I grabbed his face and kissed him. He deepened the kiss and started moving on top of me.

I broke the kiss.

"Jr right here." I said laughing.

He laughed. "Mane we was gone squish my lil Nîgga." I grabbed Jr and put him on my chest.

We scooted closer and he held us.

"Can I take a picture of us?" He asked. I nodded.

He took it and I grabbed his neck and kissed it. I started sucking it to leave a nice ass hickie.

"Mane Jr gone have to go to his room if you keep this shit up." I laughed and stopped. "I love fucking with you." I said.

"And I love when you do."
____\\______
It was the next morning and here I was sneaking out of Nobel's room like some side hoe. I heard Trey voice and ran to my room.

I climbed in bed with my sister and laid on her.

It was a knock on our room door.

"Come in." I said trying to sound tired.

"You good?" Trey asked me. "Yeah. I gotta get ready for work in a minute." "Okay wanna ride with me there?"

"Yeah I will." He nodded.