Chapter 15

I've been staying with Chrissy for about 2 weeks. I had to get a personal bank account so Cliff wouldn't take my money.

I was off today but Chrissy was at work.

"Um Leon you have some Vaseline?" I asked him. "Yeah Chrissy got some in her bathroom."

I walked in to get it.

Me and Meghan went and got matching tattoos yesterday. They was cute and I also got Za'Nisha name on me.

I miss my niece but Chrissy told my mama what happened and she won't give her to me until I'm in my own place. I see her when she's at the hospital but that's it.

"Thanks." I put some Vaseline on them.

I sat down on the couch and put on a movie. Trey was coming over since I been bored.

Ian gone pretend like I don't miss Cliff cause I do.

He was my first everything.

I love that man and I forever will.

He's just fucked up yet everyone makes it seem like I can just forget him over night.

It takes time.

I got a new phone and he has my number. He texts me all the time and I respond occasionally. It was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?"

"Trey!" He said.

I opened it and hugged him. "Bout time I thought I was gone have to watch the movie alone."

He laughed.

"I just woke up not to long ago that job have a nigga tired as fuck." "Yeen never lied. Get comfortable I'm finna go get some snacks."

"Okay." He sat down.

I went to the kitchen and got some chips, cookies, and juices. I popped us some pop corn.

Don't worry I paid for all of this and I also called Chrissy to make sure it was cool to have him over. I respect other people's houses.

I went back to the living room.

I sat everything down.

"You ready?" I asked him. "Yeap." I pressed start and sat beside him.

I put my cover on.

Trey POV
Ever since the night I helped her she's became attached. We flirt and sometimes be booed up.

I wrapped my arm around her and she scooted closer. I'm not gone take advantage that she's vulnerable right now.

She laid her head on my chest.

"SaKiyah?" "Hm?"

"I was wondering if maybe you wanted to be more than friends?" She looked at me.

She looked down.

"Trey I'm confused right now and it's a lot with my marriage. I like you honestly and you're a great guy but right now is not a good time."

"I understand baby girl. No rush." I said.

She smiled.

"Thanks for understanding." "No problem." She just laid back on me.

I stared at the movie not really paying attention.

I understand why she declined but my mind was still wondering what if.

I've been waiting for SaKiyah for 2 years now. I can't help but to think maybe it's time to move on. I looked at her and she was so beautiful.

Nobel POV
I was at home chilling with my son.