31.

We pulled up at her house.

She was so weak and tired I had to hold her up. Ace held Nobel as we went to the door.

I unlocked it with the key she gave me.

We walked in. She sat on the couch. "Let me get you some to drink." I walked to the kitchen. The whole family was here.

"Nobel." My mama said hugging me.

"We thought you did some stupid boy." My pops said. "I got her." I said. Megan broke down.

"Where is she?"

"The living room." Everybody ran to the living room. I made her a sandwich and got her some water. I made my son a bottle.

I went to the living room.

They all was around her.

"Eat this." She couldn't even grab it. "I'll feed it to her." Meg said. I nodded.

I grabbed Nobel and started feeding him.

"What happened?" Her mama asked. My family was here besides my brother. Her biological mama and her mama sister was here along with Chrissy and her boyfriend. Meg and Neisha.

She drunk some water.

"A lot." She said.

"Let her finish eating." I told them. They all sat back. "TeTe." Neisha climbed on the couch and laid on her lap. "Hey." She said rubbing Neisha.

SaKiyah POV
I was exhausted and weak.

I finished eating and felt a little better. "Can I go shower?" I asked everybody.

"Yeah put Nobel in with you." His mama said.

I grabbed him weakly.

"You need help?" Chrissy asked. "No. I think I got it." I went to my room. I made it to my closet and sat on the floor to catch my breath.

It was so much work just to move.
_____
I laid in the tub as the water hit my face from the shower. I broke down and just held Nobel.

My babies mean more to me than life.

I washed him off and sat him in his small baby chair next to the tub. I scrubbed until my skin turned red. They scent was all over me.

I sat on my bathroom floor crying my eyes out. "Kiyah yoy okay?" Niyah banged on the door.

"Yeah gimme a second."

It's been 2 years since he started raping me.

I take Niyah throughout the day and she sits with me. At night she goes to her friend house.

I stayed so he'll get me and not her.

I was 12 and held a positive pregnancy test.

I cried. What am I gone do with a baby bruh I'm still a damn baby myself. I put the test in the back of the closet hoping nobody finds it.

I wiped my tears and fixed myself.

I had to walk Niyah to her friend house.

I stood under the shower water rubbing my baby. "I promise to protect you always." I told my belly.

I dried us off and threw on just his diaper.

I wore a tank and some of Nobel's basketball shorts.

I picked up Jr and walked back to the front. "How you feeling?" Megan asked. "I'm ok." "You look good." She said. I smiled.

"Thank you."