38.

I laid in a hospital bed with tubes everywhere. I couldn't believe I made it so far just for it all to be over. My doctor said my cervix was too weak.

They said whether we made it to 9 months or not he would've stop developing.

Nobel couldn't even look at me.

He's been here the whole time but walks in and out. The family was in here as I stared at the ceiling.

I delivered my son.

He was extremely tiny and holding on to the edge of life. They gave me 48 hours to say my goodbyes so everybody came to see him.

I took pictures with my boy

I was holding him wrapped in his little blanket. He had so much attached to him.

Everybody came over one by one to touch his tiny hands. "I'm sorry." Megan said kissing my forehead while holding Neisha.

"Don't be. He's an Angel now." I said.

"He's alongside Deniyah and SaNiyah." I smiled. "Along with my other miscarriages." I said.

"Those was signs from god not to have that man baby but this one hits different. It was with the love of yo life." "And he can't even look at me." I said.

"He's scared you'll blame him."

"Why?" "Cause he was the reason you was stressing so bad." "It wasn't stress that took my son it was my In capability to have a perfect pregnancy."

She sighed.

"Stop blaming yoself." "I can't." I said.

Chrissy walked over. "Look at my nephew. So little so innocent." She said wiping her tears.

"What's his name?" She asked me.

"I didn't give him one."

"Why not?" "Didn't want to get overly attached." She nodded. "I gotcha." She kissed my cheek. "For life?" I asked her. She smiled and pinky promised me.

"Till death do us part." I smiled.

Ace and Trey walked up next.

They both planted kissed on my forehead. They touched his hands seeing him grab they pinkies. Trey wiped his tears.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"No need to apologize I'm okay." "I'm sorry for all the shit I called you and said. I realized I was wrong and I was a drunk. Im happy for you actually.

Don't let this break you okay?" I nodded. "Thanks."

"No problem sis." He hugged me.