Chapter 19

"Nobellll!!" I screamed.

We had took the day off to put Nishia's room together. Trey had an immediate surgery so he left.

My sister came too.

She refused surgery and medicine so they had no choice but to release her from the hospital.

I'm taking care of her when I work my mom do it. Our bond is getting better. Meg smiled as I struggled painting the wall.

"What's funny hoe?"

"Who would've known me dying would've gave you one of the biggest blessings in the world."

"What you mean?"

"I've never seen you this happy." She said.

"Nishia is your daughter. I'm her aunt. You not leaving no time soon this is just for when she visits me."

"I love how you staying positive."

"It's the only way."

I kissed her cheek. She was in a wheelchair because whenever she stood up she felt dizzy.

"Nobellll!!"

"Here I come mane!" He yelled back.

"Y'all act like the worse brother and sister in history." I laughed.

"Cause he nerve wrecking." I said.

"I'm already knowing." "What do you want?" He asked me. "Help me finish painting the walls." He shook his head.

"Ight. I was waiting on my mama to get the babies." "You sure she cool with watching Nishia?" "Yes." "Okay." I went to make us lunch. I grabbed my sister chair.

"Come on." I said. I stayed downstairs and Nishia room was right next to mine.

We went to the kitchen.

"So have you and Trey fucked yet?" She asked me. I laughed. "No."

"Why not?"

"Shit I still flinch when he even touch me." "I'm glad you left." "Me too." I said.

"What you making?"

"Sandwiches. I'm cooking dinner."

" okay."
________
My sister had ate then I helped her in bed. She always tired.

Nobel insisted on her staying here since we all could watch her with us being doctors and all. He is way sweeter than he shows.

I went back to Nishia's room and gave him the lunch. "Thanks." He said.

"No problem. You did the walls fast."

"Yeap. We gotta let that dry then clean all this plastic up then start on the furniture." I nodded.

"What you wanna do until then?"

"Let me go wash this paint off my hands then we can eat and chill in here talking." He said.

I nodded.
_\\_\___
"So you telling me you never watched half of the black childhood movies?" I asked Nobel.

He laughed.

"Hell Nah." "Wowww black card revoked." He laughed. "Yeah Ight." Once we stopped laughing here we was staring at each other again.

We was laid on our sides.

I smiled staring at him.

Nobel POV
I tried to move some hair from out her face and she jumped back.