Arc 1 Chapter 2: The Underworld Boss

Chen Yanyan: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M WANTED BY THE MAFIA!?"

System 0: "Ah that's right, I haven't sent you this world's data yet."

Chen Yanyan's eyes were growing more and more worried by the second, he couldn't help but feel like this system seemed somewhat unreliable.

But there was also another thing nagging at his heart.

Chen Yanyan: "It seems I've been put into someone else's body, what about the original soul?"

After all he was in another world and by the strong heart that beat in his chest he knew that there was no way this was his original body.

He had already decided that he wouldn't worry about the morality of the situation, but he couldn't stop the feeling that he had stolen a body.

System 0: "Host doesn't need to worry, before Host came to this world the original body was caught up in a deadly car crash. Essentially the original soul in this world died along with the body, but since I intervened I was able to place your soul in this body and once again give it life. What do you human's call it? Ah yes, recycling."

Hearing this Chen Yanyan felt a slight bit of ease, not at the systems last words! 

Recycling?

Why did the System have to phrase it as such?!

But at least now he didn't have to worry too much.

System: "Now this is extra important so listen carefully, although the original soul is gone you still have to act like them to the best of your ability, if you don't the world might reject you and you'll lose all hope of going back to your original world. You can't go OOC (out of character) If anyone suspects that you aren't the original soul then things will become extremely dangerous, yes you'll be rejected from the world-or even something much worse..." The system trailed off as if lost deep in thought.

Chen Yanyan: "Wait! How am I supposed to act in character when I don't even know how I'm supposed to act?!"

System 0: "Ah don't worry about that, as I said before I'll soon transfer you the info for this world. As an added bonus I was able to change the name of the memories you will receive and the name in the minds of everyone else so that you can continue to go as Chen Yanyan."

Chen Yanyan hadn't even considered that his name might be different, hearing that it would remain the same he was surprised but also glad, he couldn't imagine having to quickly act like someone else and respond to a foreign name.

System: "Now I will send you the information on who you are in this world."

A sharp pain filled Chen Yanyan's head worsening the headache he had already developed upon waking up in this new world, suddenly his mind was filled with all sorts of foreign knowledge.

After receiving the info Chen Yanyan's mouth twitched. "You've gotta be kidding me..."

As to why Chen Yanyan reacted this way, it was simply because he realized getting the target to love him in this life would be near impossible.

Yes, he felt like he couldn't handle such an impossible task.

In the body's memories Chen Yanyan had been a long time member of a Mafia group working under a man nicknamed Diyu, the Mafia Boss.

Diyu was a terrifying and capable man who was now a rising power in the world of the mafia, he was known as the god of the underworld. He was only in his mid thirties but already he was a powerful figure widely known for his terrifying presence.