Arc 1 Chapter 19: The Underworld Boss

"Where's Diyu? Did he even sleep in this bed to begin with?" After all Chen Yanyan had fallen asleep before knowing if Diyu got in bed last night, he was unsure if Diyu even decided to even sleep with him.

System 0: "It seems Diyu has already gotten up."

So Diyu really had shared the bed with him last night...?

Chen Yanayn sat up and began to stretch, he was surprised by how deeply he slept, surprisingly it hadn't been bad at all.

Plus he had something posotive to look forward to.

Chen Yanyan: "So now that the favorability is at 65% I only have 35% more to go, right?"

System 0: "Correction host, the favorability is at 55%."

Chen Yanayn:"Wh-why is the favorability only at 55%?" 

He was certain he had reached 65% last night, had that all been a dream meant to torment his reality?!

No perhaps he was slightly tired and heard wrong. 

Chen Yanyan: "Could you repeat the favorability again?"

System 0: "55%."

Chen Yanyan: "Why!?"

System 0: "It seems the target had a change of heart last night."

"Why, why did it go down? Why is that man so fickle?" Chen Yanyan couldn't understand why the favorability went down while he slept, he couldn't help but cry to the only person capable of listening to his problems.

System 0 tried to think of Chen Yanyan's problem logically and help him. "Perhaps you snored too loud last night and upset him? Or maybe you're a sleep kicker and kicked him in the bal-"

Chen Yanyan: "I don't do that in my sleep!"

System 0: "Are you sure?"

"...." Chen Yanyan grew silent.

Now that he thought about it he couldn't be sure, after all he always slept alone so no one was ever around to complain about such things...

Had he actually injured Diyu in his sleep? 

Did he need to apologize...?

Just as he began to think this he heard the faint sound of footsteps.

System 0: "Ah it seems Diyu's coming back."

Chen Yanayan sat up stiff and looked towards the door, he would be sure to heavily analyze Diyu, if he walked with pain then he would be sure to apologize!

Diyu opened the door, he walked in dressed with a lightweight dark suit and his dark fluffy hair regularly slicked back. 

Chen Yanyan carefully monitored Diyu's body movements, his walking seemed normal. 

Chen Yanyan breathed out a sigh of relief, it didn't seem like he had anything to apologize for, for the time being.

"Get dressed." Diyu handed over a pair of clothes he had gotten for Chen Yanayn downstairs.

Chen Yanyan: "Huh are we going somewhere?"

"We are going to the hospital. Since your cast got some water damage last night it will need to be redone."

"Oh." This was true , Chen Yanyan was surprised Diyu even noticed.

He wasn't sure if it was simply his imagination but Diyu seemed more observant towards him lately, it was strangely nice being noticed.

He thought about all the times he had tried to be noticed by the man who hated him, his rival Shang Xin back in his original world, the man who despised him, ignored him, and never acknowledged his work.