Arc 1 Chapter 16: The Underworld Boss

Chen Yanyan had just managed to calm the big fierce boss but now he had to find a way to help get them out of the situation.

"D-Diyu, we need to get out of this rain." Finally when the rain died down a little Chen Yanyan attempted to again speak a bit to the other man.

They were on the side of the road after a car accident, and although Chen Yanyan was finally lucky enough to sustain zero injuries, he wasn't sure about Diyu.

It would be better to get out of the rain before anything else.

After all Chen Yanyan was now soaked to the bone, they were both drenched, they'd be lucky to come out of it without so much as a cold.

Although Chen Yanyan wasn't sure the other man was ready yet, Diyu raised his head as countless droplets of water rushed down, although his eyes still looked sharp they held a silent submission surrendering to Chen Yanyan.

Chen Yanyan breathed a sigh of relief, it seemed the other man was now fully calm, they could plan their next course of action.

However although Diyu was calm now this brought on another challenge, the car was destroyed, Diyu's cellphone shattered, and Chen Yanyan's wheelchair mangled and broken in the truck of the destroyed car.

How was he to walk?

He had managed to crawl towards Diyu but that was the most he could do.

His one leg was still broken and his other slightly sprained, although it had mostly healed and he could possibly hop, it would still be impossible for him to limp all the way to their destination, he was incapacitated, currently disabled.

Diyu looked towards the silent Chen Yanyan who seemed to be internally struggling, as if reading his mind he suddenly stood up and lightly bent down.

Chen Yanyan: "Huh-"

"We aren't far from the mansion, I'll carry you. Your wheelchair is broken, so I can do this much." Diyu's words were calm and logical.

"I-I don't need to be carried..." Chen Yanyan grew adamant, he didn't want to be carried moreover how would Diyu carry him all the way back?

Diyu "You can't simply crawl back and we have no way of contacting anyone, we have to walk back to the mansion."

Hit in the face with his own thoughts Chen Yanyan couldn't deny such things.

Still...

"Fine." Finally Chen Yanyan looked up. 

"I'll accept a piggy back ride." This he could do.

Diyu didn't say anything instead he bent his back down, like this Chen Yanyan grabbed on and the two rose together.

When they were in the vehicle the ride back had only consisted of ten minutes longer so they weren't too far.

Walking back it wouldn't take more then 40 minutes.

But carrying someone for 40 minutes wouldn't be easy...

"Aren't I heavy?" Chen Yanyan silently wondered, after all it was one thing to carry a small girl but he was a full grown adult male, he wasn't light.

Still Diyu carried on at a continuous pace, he didn't seem tired in the least.

Looking closer Chen Yanyan could see Diyu's muscular physic revealed through his wet clothes, like this Chen Yanyan stayed silent, he wouldn't worry about being too heavy after all he wasn't a girl. If Diyu was confident then he wouldn't question it.