First day of high school

"Taylor" my mom called your going to be late for your first day of high school if you don't get out of bed. I jumped up with a huge smile heading toward the bathroom to take a quick bath and brush my teeth. Afterwards I ran to my huge pink closet and pulled out a pink crop top, a grey sweater, grey jeans and a pair of pink converse. Did I mention I'm obsessed with pink. I took about 5 minutes to curl my long black hair. After I was done I went over to the mirror for an outfit check "perfect"was the only thing I could say. "Taylor" my mom called again breakfast is ready."Coming"I dashed down stairs to the smell of pancakes. I sat at my favorite seat around the table grabbing the syrup and a fork. After I had eaten all of the pancakes I ask my mom to drop me by my best friend "Olina's house "Lina" for short. It was 7:00 school wasn't gonna start for another hour. Lina lived 3 blocks down from my house. Her house was the biggest house in our community. As we drove up to her house my mom gave me a kiss on the cheek an said "Have fun at your first day of school and make a lot of new friends!" I rolled my eyes but smiled and said sure thing" She smiled back and drove off. I knocked on the door and heard someone shouting "I'm coming" as the door opened Lina grabbed me into and a tight hug "Lina"I said struggling I cant breathe. She laughed letting me go saying "Sorry" giving me her famous baby face. I laugh and looked at her. She was wearing a short floral dress with black flats. "Ready for your first day of high school" Lina mom said peaking out through the door. "Hey Mrs.Marie,yeah I can't wait". She grabbed her bag and said "well let's get going".