Paris

We arrived in Paris and are now on our way to the hotel car that Danielle's mom rented for us. Danielle was born here but her mom had to leave for their new job.

Taylor,s POV
The flight was really long and I'm so tired. Jake's arms are wrapped around me and "they don't know about us" was playing by One direction. I started to sing a little then everything went black.

Darius POV
we were in the car going to Danielle's old house and for some reason I can't keep my eyes off of Taylor.She's really beautiful especially when she's asleep. I think I'm in love with her but I'm still in love with Tanya.

We arrived at the house 5 minutes later, and it was huge. It even has a pool, Danielle's mom really spend a lot of money on this house. We walked inside and decided to pair up even if their is room for everyone.

Glenique and Thomas were sharing a room downstairs, so were Kisha and Junyor. Danielle and Akeel stayed in Danielle's old room. Taylor and Jake were sharing a room upstairs and Olina wanted to stay in the smallest room in the house, I guess it's because she don't have anyone to share a room with.Ugh I feel so bad for her.

"Hey guys I'm going to put Taylor in the room, she getting kind of heavy" Jake said with a smirk.

"We should go unpack anyways" Kisha replied.

Jake's POV
Everyone went to their separate rooms to unpack. I placed Taylor carefully on our bed trying not to wake her. I walked over to the closet and started putting away my things. My phone started to ring and i saw Taylor started moving. Shit I hope she doesn't wake up and with that I went into the bathroom and answered my phone.

Taylor's POV
I was waken up by the sound of someone's phone ringing. I don't even remember even in a room. The last thing I know is that we were in the car on our way to the house.I guess I've falling to sleep, But we're is everyone. I got out on bed and headed downstairs. I was about to enter the living room when I heard movement. I stood at the side on the step and pecked around to see Darius and Tayna making out. I was so shocked, I didn't expect to see that and I felt like I was going to cry. But why I don't have feelings for Darius anymore, Or do I?