Arriving at high school

As we drove up to the entrance of my new school I was beginning to feel a little nervous, meeting new people could be stressful especially if they're mean. So anyways we got out the car and looked around. Our school was huge. It had glass windows and a very big playing field. As I stood there and gazed at the school Lina grabbed my arm and pull me towards and entrance. As we walked in, A tall blonde hair girl with very big lips and small eyes and a very weird shape passed by us almost brushing me "okay let's just put it this way she looked like a doll, not a pretty one tho." All I could have done was stare and roll my eyes. " I know it's our first day of school but I have a strong feeling that I'm not going to like that girl." A strange voice from behind of me said. As I turned around I saw a short, dark long hair girl, that wore purple glasses and had on a short purple pants, black vans and a black hoodie. "Hi I'm Glenique" She said. As I was about to introduce my self my weird but crazy best friend push me and said "Hey I'm Olina but you could call me Lina and this is my best friend Taylor but you could call her Tay. She not the friendly type she whispered to Glenique." I rolled my eyes and said " I have ears you know I heard that." I said it loud for you to hear she answered me back " So why did you try to whisper." I said and as we went back and forth Glenique was behind of us giggling. I smiled and said I won then I grabbed her hand. Lina, Glenique and I walked over to the gym and saw the doll looking girl crowed by a set of desperate guys. I really don't know what they see in her she's so damn ugly ugh! We went over to a flyer sticked on the wall with a group of different activities on it. We agreed on what we wanted to do and signed our name under volleyball and choir. Just to let you know I would never choose choir those two crazy girls just wrote my name down and no matter how much I cursed they still wouldn't take it off so I'm stuck with it ughhh!!!!! As I turned to walk out of the gym, a tall light skin, dark curly hair guy passed me. His eyes were blue and he had deep dimples which I saw when he flashed me a breath taking smile. I couldn't help but smile, but what I wasn't realizing is that I was smiling so much I looked like an idiot. "Tay" Lina said I think you've caught cute guy fever. I rolled my eyes and went over to talk to him. Okay so i know some girls wouldn't go walking over to some cute guy that she doesn't even know but lets see how it goes. I got really shy as I tapped him on the back. "Oh hey" he said. His voice was soft and so sexy omg!! "h-e-y" I said I tried not to sound like and idiot but I looked like one going up to him with out knowing what to say so I guess I had to talk like one to. " No need to be shy I'm just a normal guy. My name is jake." He told me with another breath taking smile. I smiled back showing my dimple "Taylor but you could called me Tay". I said " well Tay I think you're very pretty and I would like to ask you out on a date." I felt my heart melt did he just asked me out on a date. I caught my self blushing and but I gave him a corky smile and said "wow your asking out a girl you just met I could be a serial killer" I said but laughed at his expression. He took a step back, fold his arms and said " Well Mrs. Serial killer I'll take the of taking you out." I blushed even more but I tried to hide it before he could see. "Tay!! we have been waiting for about an hour, not to be rude but can we go." Omg sorry I totally forgot that you guys were here. Sorry I told Jake but I have to go. "Wait can I at least get your number I could really like to talk to you" He said. Sure I took out a pen and wrote my number with my name on the side of his hand. "Thanks I'll call you later. I smiled and ran over to wear the girls were and saw Lina tapping her foot and folding her arms. "Sorry omg it was a CGE". I said. A CGE they both said together! Yeah cute guy emergency duhhh. The two girls let out a loud laugh. I rolled my eyes and walk out of the gym.
AFTER SCHOOL
Glenique ask if we could go to the mall to hang out, So I called my mom and told her that I would be home late and to tell Lina's mom. So we got on a bus and headed to the mall. When we got off we went over to the food court were we ordered and sat. As we were talking three not so cute guys came over and flirted with us. Okay let me say (try) they tried to flirt with us. The tallest one said stuff like "did it hurt when you fell from heaven." I rolled my eyes at how stupid he was to thing those stuff would work on us. But I had to laugh when Lina said "No but its Gonna hurt when I connect my fist to your face."We got up and went into the closest store,which was forever 21 . We watched Lina as she tried on clothes after clothes and danced around. I had the most insane best friend. We took like a hundred different selfies at a hundred different stores. The last store we went into was Foot Locker and I saw this pink and black converse that I totally fell in love with. I couldn't stop staring, Well I actually stopped when I was being dragged out by Lina and Glenique. We all were very tired so we went to the bus stop and waited about 20 minutes for the bus to come. When it came me and Lina got on the first bus. But before it left Glenique gave us her number then hopped onto the other bus that came up behind of us.

________________________________
Hey guys well this is the second chapter. I tried making it interesting. Its my first time so I guess by the second chapter it will get better. Comment or Like