Jealousy

Taylor's POV

As I got into my room, I laid on my bed and
thought of the kiss me and Darius just shared. Did he do it to make Jake jealous? Or did it mean something to him. I'm so confused, to be honest I felt so good and I didn't want to pull apart. Feeling his lips on mine again makes me feel like our relationship never left. I couldn't help but feel like I'm growing feelings for him again, but does he feel the same way. My thoughts were interrupted but a knock on my door which made me sigh as Darius left my mind.

"It's open" I said softly. The door flew open and my stomach grew butterflies as the guy I grew feelings for walked through the door.

"Uh hi" He said awkwardly. I tapped a seat next to me on my bed indicating him to sit. He nodded and sat next to me.

"So what brings you here?" I asked him quietly.

"I'm sorry I just kissed you like that, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable" He replied looking down shyly.

I grabbed his hand and intwined our friends.

"Thats okay, I kind of enjoyed it"I smirked causing him to look up at me in shock.

"Yo-u d-id" he stuttered causing me to laugh at his behavior.

I got up from my spot and went to stand in front of him, I was about to kiss his cheek but he tilted his head so my lips smash into his. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulled me closer into him, He laid me down on the bed without breaking the kiss and got on top of me. I broke the kiss after what felt like forever as we breathed heavily. He traced small kiss down my jaw then kissed my neck harshly. He sucked on my neck harder and I knew it was going to leave a mark.

"D-arius" I manage to say as he bit my skin.

"Mm" he responded.

"Get off of me" i smirked causing him to laugh.

"Hey" he pouted. "Don't act like you didn't like it" he said as a small smile creeped up his lips.

"Maybe I did or maybe I didn't" I said pushing him off of me to see the mark he left on my neck.

That ass I heard him mumble and I glared at him playfully and entered the bathroom. I moved my hair to the side and my eyes grew wide as I saw the huge hickey he gave me. How the hell am I going to cover this I thought to my self.

"Taylor I'm hungry" Darius wined as he wraps his arms around me waist.

"Do I look like a kitchen" I replied growling at him for giving me a hickey.

"Why so - he stopped mid sentence as his eyes grew wide and he glared at my neck, he bursted out laughing falling to his knees and holding on the my legs for support. I waited for him to calm down which was taking a while, after a few minutes he stood to his feet and pick me up bridal style. He pecked my lips one last time and took me downstairs.

As we made our way downstairs, all our friends eyes were on us including Jake and Tayna. I made my way to the couch were all the couples were snuggled up into each other and sat next to Lina, who I could see felt very uncomfortable. Her eyes were glued to me and I couldn't figure out why until me started yelling.

"Is that a hickey" she yelled pointing at my neck.

Everyone's attention was on me and I didn't dear to look at them. I swear my face was completely red and I was totally embarrassed.

"Things just got real" Thomas smirk getting up to look at my neck.

"Are you guys dating" Kisha said with excitement in her voice.

"No" I replied now playing with my fingers.

"Maybe" he answers with a smile which make my heart melt. Did he just say maybe? Do he want to get back together? Oh my gosh what the hell is going on.

I looked over at Jake and he didn't look happy one bit, and Tayna she gave me a murderous glare. I smirked at her and wrapped my arms around Darius waist.

"Jealous much" I mouthed to her.

"Bitch" she mouthed back.

"Same bitch that got your man, well ex man" I stretched the word ex and her mouth fell open.

I Kissed Darius on his cheek as I took his hand and made my way to my room. We said good night to our friends as they continue to cuddle with their partners and with that we left his jealous ex and my jealous ex to watch us in shock.

________________________________

Updated!

Hope you like it.

Thanx😊

Vote
Comment
Share