emergency flight

Taylor's POV

"How could you do this to me, I trusted you and this is how u repay me? You just like every other girl." Darius said with tears threatening to fall from his eyes.

"Da-rius I'm so-rry, I didn't mean for this to happen. You have to believe me!" I replied stuttering on some of my words.

"Why should I believe you huh? your just a stupid girl that plays with guys feeling that's all your are" He said harshly.

Tears fell from my eyes and it was getting really hard to breathe. His words hurt me really bad but I couldn't blame him. I cheated on him with is best friend and this is what I get for being such a whore.

"You know what you don't have to say anything, just leave me alone and stay out of my life" he continued hurting me even more.

He walked away without even looking back and I blamed my self for not going after him. The guy I loved has left my life forever.

My heart was full of pain, like someone took a hammer and pace a nail in it. My ears beamed to the sound of my phone ringing and my eyes flew open.

I looked around and realize I was inside of my bedroom. Light snores came from the other side of the bed and that when I noticed Darius was still there. I let out a sigh and laid back into the soft pillow.

"It was just a dream" I whispered to my self.

My phone rang again which made me groan loudly, I left my bed to get my phone from on the dresser. Looking at the caller ID my face lit up when I saw that it was my mom.

I pick up the phone quickly before the call ended.

"Hey mom" I said excited.

"Hey sweetheart, your proberly wondering why I'm calling" she said giggling.

"Well kinda, but I'm glad you called" I said even happier than before.

"Tay you guys have to come back today" she said slowly, her voice dropping lower.

"What, wait why" I replied concern filling my voice.

"Baby, Jason and I decided to push to wedding to tomorrow. There's also something you need to know and I'm sorry I kept it from you for so long" she stated, I could hear her voice starring to break and I could tell she was crying.

"Mom, we'll be there soon. I'll call you when we land, I love you" I said trying to be strong even if I had no idea what was going on.

"I love you too Tay" she whispered.

After the call was ended, I had to thing of a way to get everyone up and explain why we had to leave.

I walked back over to the bed and shook Darius lightly.

"Leave me alone", he groaned

"But you have to get up" I said loudly still shaking him.

"But I don't want to" he replied miserably.

I sat and think for a while then I got it.

"If you get up, I won't kiss you for a month" I said with a smirk.

He jumped up and rubbed his eyes

"No need for us to act crazy now" he replied.

"Pack your things were leaving today" I said strictly.

"Wait, why" he answered giving me his full attention.

"Pack now explain later, oh and please help me pack my stuff" I shouted from the top of the stairs.

"One down 7more to go" I whispered to myself.

The others were very easy to wake up so we'll be leaving sooner than I thought.

Glenique and Thomas were the hardest to wake up so I decided to do something different.

Making my way to the kitchen I took out a bottle of cold water and headed for their room.

I stood over them at the bed and throw the water on them.

"Hey guy, good morning" I said joyfully.

They shot me dead glares but started to laugh after a while.

"Get packing, were leaving today" I said for the seventh time today.

As much as I they wanted to ask questions, they didn't.

~50 minutes later~

Everyone was gathered in the living room with their stuff. I packed Tayna's things because I couldn't find her anywhere. After everyone got into the car I ran back in the house to look for Tayna again the last place to check was the bathroom but why would she be in here. I opened the door and there was a sleeping Tayna on the bathroom floor.

It took 10 minutes for her to get ready and after she was done we headed to the airport.

~At the airport~

We took all of our luggage out of the trunk, and headed to the check in point. When everything was finish we sat patiently inside of the waiting area to hear when our flight will be boarding.

After 10 minutes our flight was finally called and we boarded the plane one after the other.

"Goodbye Paris" I whispered to my self.

________________________________

Updated!

Sorry I took so long, hope u enjoy it.

Vote
Comment
Share

Thanx😊