Memories

Taylor's POV
3 months later
Darius asked me to go out with him at my mom's wedding reception 3 months ago, The way he asked me was so sweet.

~Flash back~
All the ladies were on the dance floor waiting impatiently for the bride to throw her bouquet, for me this was the best part about weddings. Ever since I was four, every wedding I went to I've always caught the flowers even if I had to fight for it. The bouquet was thrown and I quickly threw my hands in the air hoping that it would land in them. Sadly it didn't, I looked around to see who was that lucky person but for some reason I didn't see the flowers anywhere, Everyone looked as confuse as I was.

I decided it was pointless to continue looking so I went outside on the beach and sat on the sand. I watched as the stars shined brightly while the moon disappeared behind of the clouds. It was a bit quite the only Noise was when the water was hitting on the huge rocks.

After a while a huge crowd gathered around me, which was pretty awkward because I had no idea what was going on. So I stood up and look at all the persons that were around me. All my friends were there even Tayna, I noticed her belly started to show well it has been 4months now so no surprise their. Wait! my mom told me earlier that something amazing was going to happen tonight, this must be it. My heart started to beat really fast and that's when my mind ran on Darius, I haven't seen him from since was wedding was over. Does this have something to do with him?

Minutes after my favorite song, " My kind of love by Emeli Sandé" started to play, I wanted to sing but that would only make this more awkward.

Darius then appeared out of the crowd of people and gave me the flowers that I was searching the room for. I had so much questions to ask him but i didn't know how to start.

"I know you might be speechless right now, so I'll do all the talking" he said softly.

I nodded slowly and watched his every move. He played with his fingers so I knew he was nervous but what was there to be nervous unless... Oh my gosh is be going to ask me to go out with him? Now? In front of all these people?

Thomas handed him a mike, which he held in his left hand since his right had was now sweating from being so nervous. I hated seeing him like this so I placed my hand in his and intwined our fingers. He blushed shyly then started to speak.

" Taylor I've liked you for a long time, everyday we spend together was awesome but a day without you feels like my life has no meaning. I love how your so nice to people and care about others. I love how you hide your face so I can't see that your blushing even if I know you are, most importantly i love that you rather send time with me than go out. I guess I should get to the point, Taylor will you be my girlfriend" he said proudly.

Tears fell from my eyes, for the second time today I was completely speechless. I didn't want to just have him waiting for an answer so I nodded and said yes. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in for a kiss.

I kissed him back slowly and when we pulled away everyone started to chap. I hid my face so they couldn't see that I was blushing. That was the best day of my life.

End of flash back

The day my mom got married, was the day I found the love of my life.

________________________________
Updated

Hope you like it, I'm thinking about ending the book soon...but tell me what you think

Don't forget to:

Vote
Comment
Share

Thanx😊