That one sleep over

It's Saturday morning and, I woke up to the sound of my phone. I took a glance at the time and it was 5:00 am,Who the hell wakes up at 5:00 on a Saturday or on any other day. So anyways I went to brush my teeth and wash my face then I crawled back into my soft bed and check the message. It was from a strange number, It said Gd morning princess,I'm sorry I didn't call or text you yesterday i had a lot of chores to do. I actually blushed when he called me princess but I wasn't gonna fall for a guy that I just met. Suppose he's a player I already agreed to go on a date with him, which I had no idea why I did that. Well I guess because he is like totally hot. I giggled at the stuff that we're going trough my head, that if you were in the room you would think I was crazy. I eventually replied saying "hey Gm,oh that's okay" with a smiley face at the end. Then my phone rang and it was from Lina, so I answered right away.
LINA'S POV.....
Hey Tay, I'm having a sleepover tonight, and yes you gotta come. "It's going to be so much fun." She screamed. Oh and you gotta be there early to help me set up

TAYLOR'S POV....
Lina kept talking and talking and talking and before I could reply she hanged up, because she knew I was gonna talk myself out of it. But there was no way I could talk my self out of this one and if I tried calling her back she wouldn't answer my calls so I had to go or she would be upset with me for weeks. The main reason why I don't wanna go by her is because of her brother, Darius. don't get me wrong he's like so cute, but the problem was we used to date but we broke up because of the whole best friends brother stuff and it's gonna be like really awkward. I sighed, but got of bed and went to take a shower. I stood under the hot water for like 15 minutes and when I was done I grabbed my suit case. yeah suitcase because knowing my best friend this sleep over is from today right up to Monday. So I packed 2 pair of pajamas, a long pink and black dress with black flats for church, and yellow high top converse with black high waist shorts and a yellow tank top for school on Monday. And yes I packed underwear.

THE SLEEP OVER....
It was already 5:30 pm and I was over at Lina's house helping her set up for the sleepover. She said their were 3 person coming over. Glenique, and her two cousins Danielle and Kisha. So we got everything in place for when they arrived. We had about three big bag of chips, 2 big bottles of soda, pizza , popcorn and cookies. Kisha arrived first, then Glenique and Danielle came in at the same time. We were all sitting on the floor in our pjs eating popcorn and watching the scariest movie that I knew about Annabelle. I was so scared but of course I didn't let anyone know. Lina snook up behind of Danielle and shouted boo!!! It was the fastest I ever saw anyone ran. She screamed "you won't get me evil doll" I laughed so hard that I almost pee myself. Then i suddenly heard the door open and someone stood at the other side of the room screaming "get out get out". A voice inside my head told me to run, so I did I took a pillow and ran over and started hitting the person with it. "stop that hurts" a familiar voice said to me. The lights came off and I saw that it was him yeah, Darius I felt so embarrassed, "why the hell did you try to scare us like that". I shouted, "Uhh idk I guess because it's funny." He replied in a duhhhh tone. I rolled my eyes and looked up at him, he's really tall, his eyes were green and he had messy brown hair. I noticed he wasn't wearing a shirt so I glanced at his abs. Omg this guy is hot I can't believe i actually left him. Well it was either my best friend or him, So i choose her. I really didn't wanna loose her so it's life I guess. "Anyways sorry for beating you with a pillow even though you totally deserved it." I said with a smile as I walked back over to the girls. "I totally didn't deserved you beating me to the ground with a pillow". He said I could tell me was smiling then the I heard him shut the door. And then I started to blush I'm so happy that Lina didn't see me blushing over of her brother because she would have gotten really mad. "So who wants pizza".I said and all the girl said me. "And that's why you guys are so fat" I said. I wish I hadn't have said that all the girls ran over to me with a pillow and started hitting me until I fell to the ground we are not fat they screamed. I'm sorry!! I'm sorry!! I fake cried and they stopped beating me. I got up and looked at them with a crazy look in my eyes and they took a step back. I grabbed the box of pizza and said "mines!" And I sat on the floor and started to eat as I was about to take another slice I realized that all was gone and when I look around me 4 girls were behind the chair eating pizza. I laughed and said greedy people. Then I went for a bag of Cheetos and clutch on to it tightly. I shot the girls death glares and neither of them dared to interfere with me and my Cheetos. After we ate we sat in a circle and had a girl talk, "Sooo Tay" Kisha said got any guys you like that you wanna tell us about "wellllll" I said lowering my voice and my head dropped, their is this guy Jake he's really cute and has nice eyes and he asked me out on a date. I don't like him and I don't like I will but I agreed to go on a date with him. I lifted my head and saw that all the girls were watching me with a smirk on their faces. I rolled my eyes and said "So what about you Glenique." Her eyes widened, well his name is Thomas. He has dark brown eyes and dark curly hair, He's 5'8 and he plays basketball. I knew him from since we were little and I like him like him. "Wow!" Lina said is it me or is it getting hot in here. All of the girls laughed. I just rolled my eyes, that's my thing. "What about you Danielle." Glenique said with a smile. "Arhm well I guess there's this guy I like Akeel. He's a total hottie , he has grey eyes and messy brown hair, he's a little taller than me and has sexy abs." She said. I burst out laughing I couldn't help myself she said the words total hottie. She rolled her eyes but smiled. "So how about you Kisha." Lina said. "Everyone knows who I like, well everyone except Glenique"she said. His name is Juynor, He's tall and has grey eyes, He has short dark soft hair and he's very cute. I liked him for as long as I could remember. I gave her a small smile and as soon as I was about to go to Lina she was already sleeping. I grabbed my phone to check the time and it was only 9:30. I sighed but then I grabbed a maker and drew a mustache over her lip. The girls were laughing quietly so they wouldn't wake her. Then I saw Danielle started rubbing her eyes and Glenique started curling up under her sheets, then Kisha yawned saying "goodnight I had so much fun" and in about 5 minutes we all fell asleep.