Can we talk

Thomas POV
After the Karaoke night, everyone decided to have a quite day. Everything was still and everyone kept to their self. I wonder how Taylor is feeling, I saw tears coming down her face when she sang and she didn't say a word when we were on our way home. Ugh I can't take this, I decided to go talk to Jake because I realized no one found out the side to his story. Everyone has a reason for cheating. I kissed Glenique on her cheek and told her I'll be back.

As I walked quietly out of our room, I saw Taylor sitting on the couch face timing her mom.
"So your getting Married next mom huh" I heard her say to her mom

"Yes sweetheart, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Jason earlier. I just did not know how you would take it after your father died" her mother replied softly.

"That okay mom, when I get back I'll have a change to meet him. Hey mom I'll take to you later okay, bye love you mwah" Taylor replied back then hang up.

Sigh poor Taylor, she's been going true a lot. No one knew her dad died and now she has to deal with her mom getting married to some man she doesn't even know.

I rapped on Jake's door slowly but hard enough so he could hear.

"Come in" a female voice replied, I'm guessing that's Tayna.

I pushed the door slowly then asked Tayna if me and Jake could talk privately for a moment. She nodded then left the room without a word. I guess she's just surprised I spoke to her. After the incident we hardly spoke to both her and Jake but that wasn't the point.

I asked Jake If we could talk and he happily replied. I sat on the chair at the other side of the room and Jake sat on the one I front of me.

"So I know this have to be important, because well I can't tell last one of you spoken to me" he said raising his eyebrow.

"I'm just hear to get your side of the story with Taylor that's all, and can you blame us? You hurt our friend" I replied in a harsh tone.

"Look I didn't mean to hurt her okay, wait well I did but I didn't think it would get this far. I didn't like Taylor, but when she asked me on a date she was so happy so I just said yes. I only asked Taylor to be my girlfriend because she told me I was her high school crush,we really rushed things and this is what it lead to. When I started to hang around you guys I saw Tayna and I fell for her, I don't know if it's love or faith or just lust but I knew I had to have her" He said honestly.

He paused for a really long while and as I was about to speak her continued.

"I called Tayna every night when Taylor was asleep and I found out she like me to. When we arrived at the Eiffel Tower, Tayna told me to meet her around the corner so I told Taylor I was going to the bathroom then went to meet Tayna. When I arrived she wrapped her arms around my body and hugged me tightly.

He body around me felt so right and I couldn't help my self. I lift her head and attached my lip to hers. We kissed for a couple of minutes until Taylor can and I quickly pulled away. I know me liking Tayna would hurt her but I didn't think she would have found out that quick.

Every time I see Taylor with Darius I felt a urge in my body to just go over and kiss her but I just had to accept that she wasn't mine anymore. Last night you guys invited me to karaoke night and I gladly agreed but when Taylor sang that song my heart sank. I listen to every word she sang and I knew with was for me, what made it worst was that she had tears streaming down her face and all of you guys were staring at me" He said ended off.

Without a word I got up and left the room. My anger was about to get the best of me and I didn't want to do anything that I would regret. Karma will do for jerks like him.

________________________________

Updated!!

So their is Jake side to the story. Hope you like it, my longest update.

Vote
Comment

Thanx😊