Life changer

Taylor's POV

My mom finally had the courage to tell me the news that I've been actually waiting a long while to hear. I don't know if I'm happy or nervous because I couldn't read her face to tell if it was good news or bad news. I called Darius to come over in case it was something I couldn't handle, he always made me feel better when it comes to these type of things. Anyways back to the point.

I sat on the couch waiting patiently for Darius to come over, my mom was at work for a next two hours and I needed someone or something to keep my mind off of things.

I door bed rang and I quickly ran to answer the door, I never ran that fast in my whole life. I looked out of the window to make sure it wasn't a burglar, but why would a burglar ring the door bell. I thought about it for a while before realizing it was him, the door bell rang again and I opened the door for him.

"How did you know it was me" Darius said smiling.

I thought about the burglar stuff but only shrugged.

"Lucky guess" I replied simply.

"but it could have been a burglar" He replied with a smirk.

"Burglars do not ring door bells, and you couldn't be anymore stupid right" I answered pulling him into the house before he could
answer.

"What's that?" I asked pointed to the bag I now noticed he had in his hand.

He gave it to me and my smile grew wider when I saw it was food.

" Your such an awesome boyfriend" I said hugging his tightly.

"I know" he replied while pecking my lips softly.

After I was finish eating the BK he brought me, we laid on my bed and watched dating naked. I don't get that show, why would you want to go on a date naked. Time went faster and before o knew it my mom was home.

My mom, step dad, boyfriend and I were now gathered inside of the living room. This is it, what I've been waiting on so long. Darius held my hand and I squeezed his slightly.

"Well, I've got bad news and good news" my mom said nervously.

Jason stood by her side and nodded for her to go on. That means he has to know what the news was.

"Good news first, I'm pregnant...and the bad news is I have cancer" she said softly.

"W-hat!?" I shouted, tears fell from my eyes and I quickly ran to my room and lock the door.

I can't believe she kept something like that from me...I'm happy she's having a baby but cancer? If I knew she was sick i would have never left and go on that trip.

I buried my face inside of the pillow and cried, their were knocks on the door but I just ignored it.

"Taylor!" Darius called loudly.

I sat up and hugged my hello kitty pillow tightly. I could see his feet at the bottom of the door, he moved from side to side not knowing what to do. He finally gave up and sat against the door.

"Can you please open to door" he sighed, his voice was sad and full of concern.

As much as I hated seeing him like this, I really didn't want to see or talk to anyone right now. I went back to lie down and started to cry again. When I thought my world was just starting to turn around it comes crashing down.

I never expect my life would change so suddenly.

________________________________

Updated!!!

Sorry I took so long, but I hope you like it. Enjoy

Don't forget to

Vote
Comment
Share

Thanks for the support😊