Monday 12th of February

It was the 12th of February, 2 more days until ugh valentines!! I hate Valentine's Day. All of my friends are going to be out shopping for dresses and buying gifts for our Valentine's Day dance at school ,while I'm home all by myself listening to sad music and eating ice cream. To let you know the only reason I hate valentine is because me and darius broke up on that day. After our break up i never celebrated Valentine's Day again. "So Tay anyone ask you to go to the dance yet" Lina said. "Nah, and I'm not planing to go. You know that I don't go out on that day." I said while I stormed out of the cafeteria wiping the tears from my eyes. As I was about to go into the bathroom Jake stopped me. I couldn't let him see that I was crying so I kept down my head. " Hey Taylor!" He said. "h-ey Jake" my voice started to crack, so I decided to looked up and when I did, I saw the concern in his eyes. "Taylor what's wrong." He said, his voice was shaky and I felt like I was going to break down and cry even more.I was not the Type to show emotions but I just had to let it out. Tears started to rush out my eyes but he pulled me in and wrapped one of his hands around my waist, his other hand was moving through my hair. "Taylor what is going on" he said quietly. When I didn't answer, he grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the janitors closet, as we entered he locked the door and said "start talking." I wiped the tears from my eyes and said " i-t's just that valentines is a really sad day for me, i don't go out or do anything on that day because I lost someone I really loved all because he's my best friends brother. I just hate Valentines" I ended. His eyes widened and he frowned, he stood up and came over to sit next to me. He locked over fingers together and said " Taylor your the most amazing girl I have ever met, your different, weird, totally crazy and your sexy voice turns me on. I laughed so hard when he said that "oh my gosh did you just say my voice turns you on." I said while laughing even more. "Now that's the Taylor I know, well even though we jus met" he said. And I laughed even more. Things got really quite, and after about 5 minutes he started to play in my hair then, I turned to look at him and caught him staring at me. He learned in slowly and after a while over lips touched. He pulled away and look at me but before he could say anything I started to kiss him, he deepened the kiss and I felt a spark. "My mom always told me when you've felt the spark it's meant to be." We continued kissing, but this time I was on his lap. We were interrupted by a knock on the door and I quickly jumped off of his lap. I unlock the door and noticed it was Glenique. "Ugh hey Tay, school ended about an hour ago, we were looking every where for you and this was the only place left to check so here I am." She said while smiling but with a concerned look in her eyes. Her eyes widen and was staring behind of me. "Oh ugh Glenique this is Jake." I said and gave her a small smile. She started squealing "Omg he is so hot are you guys dating."No!" I shouted. He smirked and I rolled my eyes but smiled. Well anyways Tay, Lina is looking for you so you should really find her. "Sure thing." I said and she walk away while giving me a wide smile. "So about that date" He said with a cocky smile. "Maybe or maybe not" I laughed. "But but." He said with a lame excuse of a puppy dog face. I laughed so hard that I had to clutch my stomach. " I'll text you and give you the answer, okay biscuit." I saw the confuse look on his face but he replied with "okay crackers." He kissed me on the cheek and held my hand and walked me out through the empty hall way.

________________________________
Hey there well here's the other part of it. I'm trying to keep it interesting. I really hope you liked it.

Vote and share your remarks:)