Our special friendship

The following day, I called Jake and gave him the answer to if I would go on a date with him. I said yes of course, but he wouldn't tell me where he was taking me though. A knock on my door interrupted me from my thoughts, "come in" I said. I didn't have to ask who it was because I knew it was Lina. "Hey Tay" she said In a soft baby like voice. Before I got to answer Danielle, Kisha and Glenique entered. "great" I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes. "We wanted to come talk to you, well to make sure your okay. " I'm fine" I sighed. Glenique yelled "group huge."and all the girls flung them selves on me. "I- I can't breathe,Get the hell off on me." I laughed, you guys are crazy. They eventually came off of me and we started talking. About boys of course, they were all up in my business. "So tell us about you and Jake" Danielle started. My cheeks turned bright red, and my heart started to beat really fast. "W-well he's taking me on a date."I said blushing. I shouldn't have said that because they started jumping around screaming. "Girls girls! it's not a big deal" I said still blushing. "Its totally a big deal, he's like one of the most sexiest guy at our school" Glenique said. "Yea and he has the nicest eyes I ever saw" Kisha added." don't forgot his hair omg he has great hair" Lina said. "Wait!!! What are you going to wear" Danielle shouted. "Your right!!" Kisha screamed. "Shopping!!" They all said in a girly and annoying voice. "Thanks girls for everything, I love you guys" I smiled wiping a tear from my eye. "Awwww we loved you to" they said together grabbing me into a hug.