Finally out

Tanya's POV

It has been 1 week now and I'm still in the hospital. The doctor told me I wouldn't be here for much longer because I was starting to heal very quickly. Every night I sat and Thought about what Taylor said and as much as I hated to believe it she was right, It must have been Jake but why? I couldn't help but cry as the memories ran true my mind. What would my mom say when she finds out I'm pregnant! Wait she wouldn't even care all she does is drink and sleep around with different guys every night. If it wasn't for her ex boyfriend we would have lost the house we live in.

"Knock knock" A voice that I was missing said joyfully.

"Darius!" I screamed as my lips formed into a huge smile.

"Guess who" Another voice said from behind the door.

"Lemme me guess, Taylor!" I said happily.

Taylor and Darius came to visit everyday, sometimes the others came with them but not very often. They always bought gifts or food for me and I couldn't thank them enough because this hospital food is terrible.

"Good news, the doctor said you could leave today" Taylor replied excitedly.

Words can't explain how happy I am, I finally get to leave this place. Seeing Jake is that only thing that scares me but other than that I'm excited to hang out with the girls. We grew close and closer every time they visited, I wasn't the girl that no one noticed anymore. I was one of them.

They stayed with me until 2:00 p.m which was the time I was finally leaving they helped me pack my things then out the hospital we went after I was checked out. I cant tell the last time I was outside.

"Finally the outside!" I said jokingly making Taylor and Darius laugh

We got into the car and Darius drove us back home. When we got inside the house, everyone was gathered in the living room waiting for me to arrive. We sat and talked about everything that happened when I was in the hospital. Jake sat next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'm so happy your home" He whispered inside of my ear.

How could he just sit here and play like nothing happened. This makes him look really stupid because I knew what he did.

"I have to go to the bathroom" I said standing up quickly.

He looked at me weirdly but just nodded in understanding.

I walked to the bathroom and locked the door. Every Time I was stressed out I would come here and think about stuff for hours.

I sat on the floor and lean on the bathroom door. For the second time today thoughts about Jake and what Taylor said ran true my mind.

I started to cry letting all my tears out. No one could hear me as I cried my eyes out which made everything better.I wouldn't want Jake asking questions to what he knew already.

I laid on the floor for quite a while. Then my eyes started to get heavy before I knew it I fell asleep laying down on the cold floor in the bathroom.

________________________________
Updated

Sorry I took so long to update... Hope you liked it

Don't forget to vote, comment and share

Thanx😊