Karaoke night

Kisha's POV
Me and the girls teamed up with the guys and planned a karaoke night. We wanted to do something for Taylor because believe it or not she's still crying over Jake, one moment she's fine and the next moment she's just completely different. I know she wanted him to be her high school crush but you can't just rush into a relationship without finding out more about the person. The hardest part about today is getting Taylor out of bed and getting her to come Karaoke with us.

I walked slowly upstairs to Taylor's room and knocked on her door.

"Hey Tay,open up" I said quietly.

"It's open" she replied.

I'm lucky she even answered, after the talk we had the other day she started to distant her self from everyone and everyone knew it had something to do with Jake.

I entered her room and sat next to her on the bed. I remembered she telling us that she had stage fright so I figured that I had to lie to her about where we were going.

"Hey Tay, you should get ready were uh were going shopping" I told her feel guilty.

Without a word she jumped off the bed an went into the bathroom with a set of clothes. I guess she's happy, well for now. After what seems like forever she came out from the bathroom wearing a red converse, long jeans pants and a white crop top marked Tap Out. Her hair was pulled into a ponytail and for her make up she had on a dark red lipstick.

"Like?" She asked doing a twirl.

"love" I replied.

We walked down stairs to meet the others. After everyone was ready, Thomas decided we should blind fold Taylor so she wouldn't see the building because she would want to leave. At first she asked a lot of questions but then she gave in.

The karaoke building was close to one of the biggest malls in Paris,which would make Taylor extremely happy. After we drove for about 30 minutes, we parked in front of the really huge black and red building that was full of lights and decorations. After we all got out of the car, Juynor locked it while Lina an I guided Taylor slowly inside of the building.

When we were all seated close to the stage .Darius took the blind fold slowly off of Taylor while I waited patiently for her reaction.

"Why are we here" she asked looking at all of us weirdly.

"Well your going to sing us all a song" Glenique replied.

Her eyes widen and she slowly turn a shade of red, she look at Darius with a face that said hell no but before she could say anything, the man that I figured was the host came on stage.

"So whose going to sing for us tonight?"he asked in a groovy tone.

We all stared at Taylor then pushed her on to the stage.

Taylor's POV

"Ah, what's your name"?" The host asked me.

I looked down at my friends and gave them all death glares, then I looked our to wear Jake and Tayna sat an my hands started to shake. I then returned my focus on the tall man that was giving me a creepy look.

"Uh Taylor" I replied feeling all creeped out.

"Well Pretty lady what do want to sing? He asked me with a huge smile on his face.

Kisha knew I had stage fright how could she do this to me. Persons keep entering the building which only made me nervous, I looked back over to where Jake was an saw that he and Tayna was kissing. All my fear turned into anger and just then a song flew into my head.

"Impossible by Shontelle" I told the host.

He nodded slowly, then gave me a mike. The song begun and I started to sing.

I remember years ago someone told me I should take caution when it comes to love I did, I did

And you were strong and I was not my illusion, my mistake I was careless, I forgot I did.

And now all is done There is nothing to say you have gone and so effortlessly you have won you can go ahead tell them

Tell them all I know now Shout it from the rooftops write it on the sky line All we had is gone now

Tell them I was happy and my heart is broken all my scares are open tell them what I hoped would be impossible, impossible, impossible, impossible

Jake's POV

The song Taylor sang was fun of emotions , I could see the hurt in her eyes and she had a few tears running down her face, My focus was now Stuck on Taylor and I could help but feel guilty. All of her friends were watching me and I knew it was because this song was for me. Why did I have to hurt her? Why couldn't I just stick with her? Why me?

________________________________
Updated!!

Hope you like it

Vote
Comment
Thanx😊