Hospital visit

Taylor's POV

Darius and I got out of bed pretty early this morning. He's been having nightmares for the whole night and for some reason I couldn't sleep.

"Your turn to bathe" Darius said while looking for something to wear.

"But it's only 6 o clock" I wined.

"If you don't get up, were going to be late" He replied.

Oh right today were suppose to be going to the hospital to visit Tayna,I totally forgot.

I sighed and headed to the shower. After a long shower I went to get dressed. I put on a Black shorts, blue vans and a plain white T-shirt.

Darius and I then went down stairs to meet up with the others. The hospital wasn't too far from here, it was a 20 minute walk so we decided not to drive.

~At the hospital~

We sat in the waiting room for about an hour now and I started to get impatient. I need to see her before guilt takes over me any longer.

"Whose first?" One of the female nurses asked politely.

I looked at all my friends and they nodded in agreement.

"I'll go first" I replied.

I followed behind of the nurse and when we arrived to the room Tayna was staying in, my hands started to sweat.

I stepped inside and sat in the chair next to her bed. This was one of the most awkward moments in my life, to be honest I'm not really sure on what I'm going to say.

"Ta-ylor" Tayna said softly.

"Hey" I replied giving her a small smile.

She sat up on the bed and look at me for a long while. The silence was starting to get to me and as I was about to say something, she did something that completely surprised me.

She pulled me into a hug and started to cry, I rubbed her back and tried to wipe her tears but they just kept falling.

"I'm sorry for what I've done to you, I never meant to hurt you or Darius. After what happened I felt like shit but Jake kept telling me not to worry about it. When you guys started to ignore me and treat me like I wasn't even living there, I decided to leave." She paused for a while and I held her hand to show her that I was completely focus on what she was saying.

"Taylor it was so horrible, I got rapped by 29 guys and I'm now pregnant. The worst part about it was the last guy that rapped me it felt like I knew him, everything about him was familiar. I don't want to believe it was Jake because he told me he loved me everyday. Only thing about him was he would get very abusive every time he asked for sex and I said no. Tay I'm 16 I don't know how to take care of a child, I've hardly gone through life and I'm giving life." Tears started to fall harder from her eyes and I was now complete speechless.

She hurting me was totally not the case right now. Did she just said she got rapped by 29 guys and that she's having a baby. I feel so bad for her, this shouldn't happen to anyone.

"I pulled away from her and looked into her eyes. I'll help you take care of the child don't worry. After you get out of her, we'll start over. Oh and if it was Jake that did this we'll get him I promise. Now get some rest I'll be back tomorrow" I told her softly.

I gave her one last hug then left the room.

"Hey guys" I said trying to keep my voice from breaking.

No one replied. They looked at me with concern in their eyes and I didn't realize I was crying until Darius rapped his arms around me.

"Can I go in" Jake said from the opposite side of the room.

Anger built up inside of me but some how I kept it under control.

"Uh no, she's getting some rest so you guys have to come back some other day" I replied calmly.

We grabbed our stuff and left the hospital. I couldn't stop thinking about what Tayna said to me and it broke my heart even more.

________________________________

Updated!

Sorry it took so long, it's kinda boring tho but hope you guys like it.

Thanx for all the support

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Thanx again😊