Todays the day

It was finally the day me and Jake we're going on a date. It felt like forever, I woke up like 5 minutes ago by my stupid alarm clock, it's 12am, and I'm so bored. Then my phone started vibrating and my frown turned into a smile when I saw it was jake.

TEXT MESSAGE

Gd morning princess- Jake

Gd morning :)- Tay

Oh I got your address, so I'll be picking you up at 5:30- Jake

Kay sounds good, so R you going to tell me where your taking me?- Tay

No Tay it's a surprise, I promise it's going to be really special. -Jake

Well I guess I just got to wait n c- Tay

Now thts my girl, so I'll c you tonight kay?-Jake

Kay- Tay

END OF TEXT MESSAGE

JAKE'S POV...
I was planning on taking Taylor to a really nice restaurant then ask her to be my girlfriend. I haven't known her for long but I see something really special about her. She's different than other girls and I wanna be with her.

TAYLOR'S POV...
.It was finally the day that Jake and I were going on a date I was really excited,I really liked him but I don't know if he likes me the same way. I'm still wondering where he's taking me, but he says that it was a surprise. Oh and about Darius, I think it's time to move on like he did. He's dating a girl at his school named Tayna Cuffy, she's short like 5'2 has long curly hair and wears glasses. He posted about a million pictures of them on Facebook, but it doesn't really bother me they look really cute together. I took out my phone and sent a message to the girls in our group chat.

GROUP CHAT...

Hey girls, since tonight is the school dance and also my date. How about you guys come over at my place to get ready?-Tay

Sure- Ñîqûê (Glenique)

Sounds great- Danny (Danielle)

You guys should c my dress- Lina

I'll be there at 4-Kiki (Kisha)

️Thanx :) I'll c yu guys later- Tay

END OF GROUP CHAT..

It was now 2:30 and I had nothing to do. Why didn't I tell the girls to come over now "uhhhhh"!! I screamed while throwing my pillow on the floor. I decided to just listen to some music until I fall asleep.

"Tay!!"my mom shouted.

"Do you have to be so loud mom,I'm trying to sleep!!" I shouted back

"I'm making pasta" she said but This time softly.

"Kay mom, I'll eat later.

I glanced at the clock and It was already 4:30. Kisha was suppose to already be here. There was a knock on the door and i ran downstairs to get it before my mom could, as open it I saw it was Kisha.

"Hey girl" I said

"Hey Tay" she replied

"You have bags under you eyes" she said laughing

" oh, I guess it's because I was asleep for so long" I said rolling my eyes

She started laughing, "so you wanna see my dress" she said excitedly.

"Sure" I replied.

I left my mom down stairs cooking and ran up stairs with Kisha. I sat on the side of my bed and kisha went into the bathroom to put on her dress. 10 minutes past and Kisha haven't come out of the bathroom yet. After a while she came out and my mouth fell open while my eyes drew wider.