It was really bad

Darius POV

Before I could say anything Taylor beat me to it.

"J-ake" she said stuttering.

Jake and Tayna pull away from the kiss that they were sharing and look at us with wide eyes, Clearly shocked to see us.

"Taylor it's-" Jake tried to explain but Taylor just cut him off.

It's not what I think that's what you were gonna say? Why don't you just shut the hell up. Oh my gosh your such a whore, to say I actually thought you loved me and your where kissing Tayna what the hell Jake.

"Taylor listen to-"he tried to talk but she cut him off again.

"Didn't I just tell you shut up, I don't wanna hear just leave me alone and say the hell out my life. Were over and I never wanna talk to you again. Oh and hey maybe you could share a room with Tayna because I'm kicking your sorry ass out of my room" Taylor said angrily and with that she walked off.

Don't get me wrong I was really mad but Taylor did all the work and I really had nothing to say to Tayna for all I care she could go date him. I didn't realize I was still there staring at the two of them until Tayna come over to me.

"Babe I'm sorry' please forgive me" she said wrapping her arms around me.

"Bitch please" I responded by pushing her off.

"Oh and you should think about getting a new room though because you sure as hell ain't sleeping in mine and newsflash its over sweetheart" with that I left her to go find Taylor.

Taylor's POV

Ugh I feel like such an ass for thinking someone actually loved me. I'm so upset and my vision was getting kind of blurry from all the crying and no matter how much I tried to wipe them away, they just keep streaming down. I suddenly heard talking so I guess I was getting closer to where my friends were.

"Taylor where the hell were you, we were so worried you left like about 2 hours ago. Wait Tay are you crying oh my gosh what happen" Danielle said with concern in her eyes.

"Nothing I would just like to go home please" I said with more tears building up in my eyes.

"But Tayl- before she could finish I cut her off.

"I said I just wanna go!" I said getting irritated.

"Taylor!!!" I heard Darius shout.

As soon as I was about to turn around, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him.I couldn't help it I just started to cry, i wrapped my arms around him and cried harder. He ran his fingers trough my hair and kisses my forehead.

"What really happened? Juynor ask sounding confuse as ever.

"I'll explain everything when we get home. We should go like now" Darius responded still running his fingers through my hair.

"But where's Jake and Tayna?" Lina asked

Oh yeah them as much was I wanted to leave them here, that wouldn't be the nice thing to do. Wait a minute since when do I care about being nice.

"Ugh they said they were gonna get a ride home" I smirked.

I noticed Glenique was going to say something but I guess she wanted to let it slide.

" Okay let's go" Thomas said breaking to awkward silence.

With that we got into the car and drove back to the house. I rest my head of Lina's shoulder and whip away tears that wouldn't stop falling. She intertwined over fingers while I closed my eyes and after a while everything went black.

________________________________

Finally updated, hope you like it.

Vote
Comment
Follow😊