Two

01x01

Avery woke up and groaned from the massive headache she had. She rolled over and cuddled closer to JJ's bare chest. He tightened his arms around her and slowly opened his eyes.

"You awake babygirl?" He asked.r

"Fuck off." she mumbled and rolled over, away from him.

"Hey," he whined and pulled the covers away from her face.

He pulled her onto her back and she went to smack him but he caught her wrist. He pinned both of them above her head as he hovered over her.

"I could get used to this." she smirked. JJ laughed and leaned down to kiss her neck. "Oh my gosh you turd." she pushed him away and tried to get comfortable again.

"Averyyyy." JJ whined and poked her arm.

"Bubba I want to sleep." she groaned. JJ huffed.

"Fine." he rolled her onto her back and moved under her arms so his head was in the crook of her neck. She hooked her leg over his hip and he wrapped his arms around her waist.

Avery placed a light kiss on his forehead making him smile. She started playing with his hair while her eyes stayed closed.

"Where are you staying at tonight?" she whispered. It was said that there was going to be a hurricane and she wanted to make sure he had a place to stay.

"Probably here." JJ murmured. "You gonna stay here too? Keep me company?" he pressed light kisses to her neck.

"Mmm." she hummed as JJ found her sweet spot.

This was a normal thing for the two of them. JJ was always extra touchy, especially in the mornings. The two bestfriends always cuddled or just held each other no matter where they were. Besides it's nothing they hadn't done before.

The pogues don't know this, but JJ and Avery lost their virginity to each other. They were each others first kiss too. They both wanted to lose it to someone they trusted so they just did it together.

"What was that?" JJ asked as he kept kissing her neck while she played with his hair.

"I'll stay here. I just have to make sure my aunt and Bailey are okay with it." she told him. JJ nodded still not moving from her neck. She felt him sucking on her skin. "JJ you're gonna leave a hickey."

"Good." he smirked.

------

Avery stood on the porch while the boys ran to the beach to surf the storm.

"Stay with me?" she asked JJ.

"But I wanna surf!" he pointed to John B and Pope.

She pouted her lip and gave her best puppy dog eyes. JJ looked down at her and sighed. He set his surf board down and picked her up. She shrieked and wrapped her arms and legs around him. JJ threw her on the couch and climbed on top of her.

"JJ!" she put her hands on his chest.

"What? You want me to stay I get to cuddle with you." JJ smirked. He laid on top of her and she felt something hard on her thigh.

"You seriously have a boner right now?" she asked.

"Hey, I can't help it. You're smoking hot and I can almost see your tits through your shirt."

Avery gasped and covered her chest. "JJ! Why are you looking?"

"Because it's hot." he answered. She smacked his head and turned around. JJ just wrapped his arms around her, spooning her.