Fourteen

01x03(The Forbidden Zone)

01x03
(The Forbidden Zone)

- - -

"What are you gonna do with your 80 mil Pope?" Kie asked the boy as they all sat on the dock later that night.

"Pay for college in advance. And also, textbooks. Those are expensive."

"What about you Avs?"

"Yeah what does a single mom do when she's rich?" Pope joked and Avery flipped him off.

"Gonna start a savings for Bailey. Maybe pay off my aunts debts and finally move out of outer banks." she leaned back into JJ, he slipped his hand under her shirt to rest on her stomach. "Definitely want to make sure Bailey gets to live a normal life." 

"I know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna get a big ass house on Figure Eight for Avery, Bailey, and I, and go full Kook." JJ said while rubbing his thumb against Averys skin.

"You're gonna go full Kook?" Pope asked.

"Yup. Gonna get a marble statue of myself and then I'm gonna get a koi pond. Put a bunch of those fish."

"I'm never visiting." Avery laughed.

"You'll be living there with me babe." he added the nickname teasingly. "You, me, Bailey. Then we're gonna have a bunch of beautiful Pogues running around."

"Oh really?" she smiled tauntingly while Kie and Pope smiled at the two.

"Mhm. Three boys, one girl, all named after your parents." he said making her smile. She kissed his jaw and looked back out at the lake.

His eyes stayed on her though. He looked at her like she hung the moon and stars. Kie noticed this and inwardly smirked at the fact that he very obviously had feelings for Avery.

"What about you JB?" Avery asked looking over at her friend who was sitting mere feet away.

"To going full Kook." he replied.

"To going full Kook." they all raised their beers.

- - -

The Pogues were driving through the marina when JJ whistled.

"You guys see that?" he asked. "That's the Malibu 24-MXZ, the worlds finest wakesetter." he said, looking at the boat that was going past them. "Number one in luxury, quality, and performance."

"We picked the wrong parents." Pope said.

"I hate to break it to you guys, but that's Topper and his girlfriend." Kie told them.

The two Kooks drove past them and Avery raised her hand flipping them off.

"You don't have to act like you don't see us, bitch." Kie rolled her eyes.