Thirty-Three

02x04

"She's sleeping." JJ whispered kissing Avery's neck from behind.

"JJ..." she sighed.

"Baby you're so tense. Let me help you out." he hummed in her ear. She sighed and rolled onto her stomach. JJ sat on her bottom and massaged her shoulders.

She moaned at the feeling making him freeze. He cleared his throat ignoring the feeling it sent to his lower region. she sighed and raised herself up onto her elbows. He hesitantly leaned forward and kissed her neck again.

"JJ." she sighed in pleasure and pulled his head forward.

"Let me please you." he kissed the shell of her ear. She bit into her bottom lip and released a small mhm.

JJ slid his hands down to Avery's underwear. She usually sleeps in only his oversized shirt and no shorts. Easy access for him though. He slid them down her legs and she lifted them to get them off.

"I love you." he whispered in her ear as he pulled his boxers down. She hummed and looked up at him.

"I love you more." she smiled. JJ leaned down to kiss her lips as he entered her from behind. Avery let out a small moan, her hands moving to grip the pillow in front of her. He pulled her legs up so she was on her knees and pushed on her back to arch her, just how he liked it.

It wasn't just that he liked it, he knew it made her orgasm faster too. "JJ." she moaned softly, biting into the blanket to cover up her moans.

"Oh yeah." JJ groaned as he stroked into her. She clenched herself around him causing a broken moan to escape his lips.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum." she moaned. He nodded and leaned over the top of her. She panted softly as he grabbed her throat.

"C'mon beautiful." he grunted.

———

Pope and Kie arrived back at the dock at around sunrise the next day.

"Finally. Hey!" JJ called out. Bailey lifted her head from his shoulder as him and the other three teens jogged down the dock.

"Guys don't tie up." Avery called to Kie.

"Why?"

"We're dipping." JJ stated simply.

"Wait, why?" Pope asked.

"What are you talking about?" Kie added on, both equally confused. Bailey held her lion to her chest and laid on JJs shoulder.

After her panic attack the night before, Avery knew there was one thing that would bring Bailey comfort. She had rummaged through her bag and found the stuffed animal that Bailey hasn't let go of since she got it back.

"Where'd you guys go? What happened last night?" John B asked Pope and Kie.

"We slept on the break. What's up?"

"Slept, right, yeah." JJ teased.

"We were up all night." John b told the dark haired boy. JJ held his hand out to help Avery into the boat. She helped him lay Bailey on the back of the boat, setting up a small sleeping area for her.

"Dada...where are we going?" Bailey asked him, testing out the word unsure of how he'd react.

"We're gonna get out of here." he kissed her forehead then pulled back to look into her eyes. "You okay?"

"My tummy hurts." she grunted and lifted her shirt to reveal the bandage. JJ glanced up at Avery whos eyes were glued to the injury with a heartbroken look on her face.