Chapter 3 - Shopping..

Before this chapter starts- yes I know I just updated like, last night- shut up- I am very excited to get into the angsty shit :) This is mostly a filler, and there's a small event, but other than that this chapter wont be too long. This has some fluff(??) but don't get used to it :)

~~~~

Philza and Tommy got into the front seats on the car. Phil backed out of the driveway, and started making the way to the mall. Tommy was silent, and looking out the window. His mind was still racing with the 'don't over spend' stuff.

"Hey Tommy..?"

Tommy looked over at the other.

"You alright? You look worried.."

Tommy nodded, mumbling a 'yeah,' and looked back out the window. Philza dropped the subject. Tommy just kept thinking 'don't get hit, don't get hit, don't get hit-' over and over again. 

Phil continued driving, in suffer-able silence. It wasn't intentional, but neither of them knew what to say. Tommy was scared to hell, and Phil wanted to give Tommy time to adjust to the new house. 

It was a 10 minute drive to the mall. When Phil parked, he met Tommy in front of the car.

"Stay close, alright? This is a pretty big mall."

Tommy nodded to Phil, but he still kept a few feet between them. If at any point he needed to run from him, he knew he had to have an advantage. Philza slightly sighed. As long as he was in his sights, right?

They walked, and Tommy slowly inched towards Philza. So many people in one area was scaring him more than the fear of getting hit. Besides, they were in public, he couldn't get hit here anyway. He's safe until the car ride.

Tommy glanced to his right, seeing someone who looked far too much like him. Tommy's heart-rate increased as he got closer to Phil, and sped up his pace walking. He felt for the photo that was still in his pocket, and held his breath. 

Philza looked at the 13 year old, and realized his panic. Phil directed Tommy in the direction of a random store, trying to get him away from whatever made him terrified.

They walked into a store that Tommy didn't pay attention to. They browsed the outfits and clothing, and every now and then would converse. 

Tommy stopped at a deep red crew-neck sweater. There was a pair of black jeans  right next to it, supposedly making an outfit on its own. Philza saw him looking at it, and he looked at the kid.

"We getting that one?" 

"I uh.. can I..?"

Philza took the outfit, and hung it over his arm. Tommy picked out a couple more outfits, one black and white outfit, and one that was a white t-shirt, and more black jeans. He also got a white hoodie and a black hoodie, both over-sized.

These were over the span of 4 stores.

Tommy was keeping track of money. He spent 140 fucking dollars. (clothes are expensive)

'Oh no, oh no no no no no..'

"Wanna get some stuff for your room?"

Tommy shot his head up at Phil, scratching at his palms violently. 

"I um, no it's okay, you already spent too much on clothes, it's fine I-" Tommy panicked, his voice shaky.

"Hey hey hey, Tommy, it's alright-! I got a couple hundred to spend, it's okay!" Philza tried calming the kid down. Phil watch the kid's eyes dart around the place. His breathing increased.

"Tommy, are you getting too overwhelmed?? We can head home, alright??" Philza said, crouching down to the child.

Tommy nodded his head.

They got back into the car, and Philza didn't start driving yet.

"Tommy, it's alright-" Philza raised his hand to move some hair out of his face, but he watched the other flinch. He saw that Tommy was shaking, and lowered his hand.

"Hey,, Tommy,, wanna head home..?"

Tommy nodded and Philza to start driving.

They got home, and Philza unlocked the door. Tommy had a couple store bags, and Philza mentioned that he can head up to his room.

Tommy left quickly, and Philza looked at the two other boys that were sitting on the couch. 

"What happened while you were there...?" Wilbur asked, glancing between his dad and the stairs. Philza, Wilbur, and Techno knew Tommy had mental disorders. Macy, from the orphanage, handed Phil a list of the kid's disorders, letting him have incite.

She refused to elaborate on the PTSD, so they were all confused as hell, but Phil knew they could handle it. 

"He saw something.. And I think it triggered his trauma... Not sure what it was.." Philza said, worried about the boy flinching. 

Tommy slid down the back of his door, gasping for air. He just embarrassed himself- what the hell?! He let Phil see him like that-! He's never gonna live this down! God damn it, why'd he have to be so WEAK?!

~~~~~

811 words. Lol this is not gonna go well.

You might be thinking, 'Author, didn't this move a bit fast?' And the answer, dear reader, is yes it did. But also consider Tommy is very overwhelmed and is not emotionally okay- it's gonna move quickly.

Only this one, I hope. The other chapters are going to be actually thought out, this was just a small filler.