Chapter 42 - Have No Fear.

I'm fighting real man tears.

Finally, the finale.

~~~~~~

Roman locked the door.

Then Roman shot forward.

He grabbed Tommy by the throat, and threw him to the side. Wilbur grabber Roman before he could hurt Tommy more.

"He doesn't deserve this, Roman!"

That confidence didn't last long, as Roman immediately grabbed him by the neck and shived him back roughly. Though right behind him was a window. So Wilbur's head was forced through, and the window shattered against him.

His head and neck got cut up a bit, but he was still breathing. Thats all that mattered. If he could breath, he could protect Tommy. That's what mattered.

Roman threw Wil against the wall this time, hitting his head hard against it. He got lightheaded, but he was still breathing. Wilbur balled a fist, and punched Roman in the jaw.

The first time Wilbur ever hit back.

Tommy got up, and kicked Roman's knees forward so he lost his balance. Wilbur gave Tommy his phone after unlocking it.

"Text Lamb- he'll know-" Wilbur was cut off by Roman getting back up. Tommy didn't hesitate, and scrolled till he saw the contact name 'Lamb🤍.' He started typing.

My Musician<3
Help

Immediately, Schlatt started texting back.

Lamb🤍
Im on the way, what's going on??

My Musician<3
Roman

Then Schlatt stopped typing. Lets hope this worked. Tommy turned back to the fight, dropping Wilbur's phone in a flash of panic.

Roman was cutting off Wilbur's circulation, and Wilbur did NOT look like he can hold this out forever. Tommy, this time, kicked his knee backward after forcing himself inbetween the two. He got Wilbur some air.

"You little bITCH-!" Roman socked Tommy straight on the eye, then grabbed him by his hair. Tommy gave a punch to Roman's throat, and Roman slammed Tommy's head on his knee.

Tommy's vision had dots for a moment, and Roman threw him on the floor. Wilbur shoved Roman against the wall, and redirected Roman's focus. Now Tommy could breath.

Wilbur's floor was thickly carpeted, you couldn't hear the thumping from downstairs.

Gods, if only Phil and Techno could hear.

He got his vision and air back, and stood. Techno and Phil could help, he knows they can. He turned for the door, but Roman grabbed him first.

He had one hand on Wilbur's throat, and one hand on Tommy's. He crashed their heads together and watch the two fall to the ground.

Roman laughed. A sick fucking laugh.

"Pathetic. Wilbur's scared of me and Tommy.. You're just to weak to do much. And you really thought you guys could do anything to me."

Tommy held his head as he tried to get up. Wilbur was..

Wilbur was out cold.