Chapter 7 - Getting Close

Lmao I made that ^^,, it's old, but ye-- keep in mind for this chapter that Tommy has severe abandonment issues and already feels comfortable around Tubbo.. Also remember that Tommy packed a razor.. Very angsty first half.

I wanna time skip this to the next day, I repeat, THIS IS THE NEXT DAY. So it's chapter 1, next day chapter 2 and 3, and then next day chapter 4, 5, and 6. This (chapter 7) is the next day.  Hopefully that makes sense.

This chapter is long. And the first half is very triggering, read at your own risk!!

Lmao, this is just me ranting about my trauma pretty much-

~~~~~

He was breathing heavy, his eyes clouded from tears. Tommy sighed to himself, placing his bloodied razor back into his bag. His arms stung, as he hugged a red shirt that he packed to his chest. He looked up at the time.

5:48 am.

The blonde sighed as he pressed the shirt to his arms, trying to stop the bleeding. After 5-ish minutes, he got the bleeding to stop. Now he just needed to cover them. Philza did buy him a couple hoodies, one was black, so the wouldn't bleed through if they re-opened.

So Tommy stood, and grabbed the black hoodie out of one of the shopping bags he has yet to unpack. He threw it on, hissing at the fabric making contact with his skin.

"Damn it."

Tommy picked up his phone, opening her  messages. His eyes watered more, re-reading the last thing she typed.

Tommy, I'm going to a friends house for the week. I'm so sorry I have to leave you with him, I really am. But be brave, I'll be back soon enough. Have no fear.

'Have no fear.' Tommy's hand clutched around the phone, taking shaky breaths, as he remembered she always said that to him before he  would beat the living hell out of them. The blonde felt tears roll down his cheeks as he remembered those horrid memories.

Tommy heard the man kick open his door. Tommy was hiding in his closet, shaking tremendously, and holding his breath.

It didn't do him much good though, as the closet door swung open.

"You little bitCH-!" The older man yelled, grabbing the scared child by the throat. Tommy was only 6, yet he feared for his life. He only had a phone for protection reasons, and he knew he had to hide it from the adult male. It was something for her and him to stay connected with.

"S-sir- please I-" Tommy was cut off by the grip tightening on his neck. 

"DON'T TALK BACK TO ME YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

Tommy was thrown to the floor, getting pinned by a boot on his chest.

"That whore ran to that dick's house. You told her to, didn't you?!" The man yelled, stomping on the kid's chest. Tears were pricked at his eyes.

"WHAT THE HELL DID I SAY ABOUT CRYING?" The man stomped harder, and Tommy forced his tears away. If he cried, he got hurt worse than normal. The adult got onto the floor, used one hand to grab Tommy's throat, and used the other to punch the child's face.

Hit after hit after hit. It felt like he would never stop. Tommy constantly had to blink away tears, and he prayed that someone would help him.

Then the front door opened.

"You. You stay right here. Don't make a sound." The male's voice threatened, as he got up, leaving the child bloody on the cold floor. There was shouting instantly when the older man got downstairs. Then Tommy heard her voice.