Chapter 25 - Silent Screams

Remember : we're OG lovejoy fans :) At the end I'll show a quick 10 minute thing I drew (Of a scene I put in the chapter and based off Taunt)

Also, to the person who said if this person found Techno they'd cry, this is for you.

~~~~~~

Phil got home an hour later. He dropped Ranboo off and told Tommy they could hang out again soon, and they parted from the other. Phil placed his keys on the coffee table, and had a natural smile tugged on his lips.

"Tech!! We're home!"

Silence. Typically there'd be a yell back, or he'd walk to the living room, but nothing.

"Phil? Where is he?" Tommy said, as a foreboding sensation dawned over the both of them. Phil mumbled an 'I don't know' as he looked around. Phil walked over to the kitchen with Tommy following close behind. Phil took another step, and heard something crush under his shoe. He stepped back and saw broken glass and water all over the floor infront of the sink.

And in the sink, there was blood and foam.

He refused to let Tommy see the inside of the sink. He cant let him see the blood, he refuses to. Phil got worried, as he held his breath for a moment. He turned to look at Tommy, seeing the scared look of the kid's face.

"Tech is probably in his room sleeping or something.. could you grab him, and I'll check this floor incase he's not?"

"Sure.."

Tommy split off, and he heard Phil call out for Techno a few more times. He could hear the panic and worry in his voice, which caused HIM to worry more. Techno scared him, sure, but he didnt hate him. With the room thing, he didn't hold a grudge. It's not his house after all.

The way the hall was, there was a bathroom, Techno's room, Wilbur's room, Phil's room, a storage closet, Tommy's room, then a bathroom at the end. The strawberry blonde walked over to Techno's closed door, walking past the first bathroom. He knocked, before slowly opening the door. He backed up a bit as he had a sharp inhale.

There was a spilled over pill bottle, books all over the floor, messy bedsheets, a knocked over lamp, and a folded over rug. Sure, Tommy had never seen Techno's room, but he could tell that Technoblade isn't the type of person to have a messy room. He forced himself forward, and he walked over to the pills.

He picked up the bottle, and read the lable. It had Techno's name, and then 'schizophrenia.' Tommy placed it back down, and stepped back once more. He bit the inside of his cheek and held his breath, his heart dropping as he realized how few pills there were.

'Maybe he's had them for a while? And he needs a refill soon? Yeah... yeah surely that's it. That's it.'

Tommy left the pinkette's room, and glanced at the bathroom again. Was the door cracked open? It wasn't fully closed, why the hell-

Tommy walked over, placed his hand gently on the door, and pushed it open.

"AHHHHHHH-"

Tommy fell back, screaming.

He was hyperventilating. The hunched over Technoblade, with blood pouring out of his mouth, and barely breathing. His body was limp, the only reason why it wasn't one the ground was because of the toilet. He was frozen in place, as he was stuck staring. He wanted to look away, but he couldn't.

Philza came running up the stairs and looked at Tommy. He looked at the bathroom, and tears were pricked in the corners of his eyes. Technoblade, his son, looked dead. He quickly acted and went to his side. With a gentle hand, he placed it on his neck to check for a pulse. Barely. Barely a heart beat. He held onto Techno for dear life.