Chapter 12 - Techno.

Lol I drew it ^^ and by the way, my computer broke and I'm typing on my phone now. It's gonna take me longer for chapters 👁👄👁

Also, I drew that in a car, its really rough.. yikes, chille anyways so-

Technoblade angst :)

~~~~~~~~

"D-dad-..?"

Techno's voice was broken. He held Tommy close to him still, as warm tears streamed down his face. Wilbur and Phil were deadly silent. All any of them did was make eye contact. Wilbur and Philza were shocked, to say the least.

It was rare for Techno to be crying so out in the open like this. Hell, Phil had only seen if 6 times total in the entire time he's been there.

And the look of pure fear on Techno's face said so much.

"Tech, what's happened-?" Phil spoke calmly and quietly, making sure Tommy stayed asleep.

Techno stayed silent.

Wilbur slowly walked towards Technoblade, and made sure his movements were predictable. Eventually, Wilbur was next to the pinkette, and gently placed a hand on his shoulder.

Techno didn't even say anything, as he leaned to the side as much as he could, and burried his face into the front of Wilbur's shirt, choking on sobs.

He still kept Tommy in the same position, and moved the blondes head slightly so he wouldn't wake up from Techno's rapid breaths.

Wilbur hugged his brother, and glanced at their father. They didn't know what the hell set Techno off, and it worried them. They cared about him so much and to see him so vulnerable..

It is painful.

Philza sat down in front of Techno, thinking to himself about what could be wrong.

'What happened while we were gone..?'

Philza wanted to cover his ears. Hearing Techno sob,, so broken,, hurts him. Wilbur was hugging Techno, and the way they were sitting made it so Philza couldn't hug too.

Philza took notice how how tightly and protectively Techno was holding onto Tommy. Tommy looked pretty worn out, and his face was tear-stained, so it's safe to say that He's gonna be sleeping through a bit.

"Deep breaths, Tech.... In and out, just like this.." Wilbur spoke softly to the older one, and took deep breaths to show Techno what to do. Funny, that's how Techno calmed down Tommy.

Technoblade tried copying the breathing, but would cut himself off with a sob. He bit his tounge to quiet himself down, but he was still shaking tremendously. The strands that were loose in his braid fell onto the side of his face, as he continued to cry into his brother's chest.

The panicked one was slowly but surely copying Wilbur's breaths. Little by little, he was able to get control over his breathing, and calm down. He was still crying, yeah, but not as bad as before. Technoblade started mumbling to seemingly himself, but Wilbur knew it was directed towards him

"So....so similar..'s so similar..... 'm sorry.. I- I'm sorry.."

"Don't apologize, bubba.. I get it.... seeing that in someone else.... seeing something you know... it's painful.. Am I right on that..?"

Wilbur felt Techno nod against his chest, as he calmed himself down more.

"Bubs.... you alright..?"

Techno shrugged, leaning more into Wilbur's hug.

"I don't.....I don't know....."

"That's alright, Tech,, feelings don't have to make sense.." Philza put in, watching Techno's movements. Techno hugged Tommy close to his chest, while leaning into Wilbur's embrace. His face was still red from crying but at least he got his breathing under control.