Chapter 31 - Roman.

Ahaha. I had discord choose between option 1 and 2, and they chose 2. 2 is supposed to be very fluffy, so that will be the chapter at first. Sort of? Fluff is not my strong suit :)

Also, sorry this chapter took so long, I couldn't get things down and Im failing my classes, so Im just struggling a bit.

Toxic relationship, and has a threat of su!c!de!

~~~~~~~~~~~

The day went by faster than intincipated, but it was in a thick uncomfortable silence. Around 5 pm, Dream walked downstairs and grabbed 2 water bottles from the fridge. It gave a quick wave to the others while it was in the kitchen.

"Hey Dream, are you staying the night?" Philza asked.

"I dunno, do you want me to?"

"I don't mind."

"Alright, then I'm here for the night. Oh, Wil, while I still have you, fill me in later."

Wilbur nodded, knowing exactly what Dream was talking about. Dream went upstairs, and tommy shifted uncomfortably on the couch.

"Dad, do you remember my friend, Roman? Like, Roman, the Chad-"

Philza laughed at that.

"'The Chad,' Wilbur please- and Yeah, I remember Roman, why?"

"Is it alright if he spends the night?"

"Uhm, yeah, are his parents okay with it?"

"They should be,"

"Then that's alright on my end." Philza finished, and watched his son run upstairs. He looked over at Tommy, but the kid didn't meet his eyes.

"Hey, is this too much for you?"

"Hm?" Tommy looked over at the adult, who looked genuine about how Tommy felt.

"Are you alright with so many people over? Do you wanna have Tubbo over so you have someone you feel safe around?"

"Oh, um.. I don't mind. And Tubbo is out of town for the week. I'll be alright."

"Oh, I didn't know, and if at any moment it's too much, just let me know."

"Okay."

Philza got up, and stretched. Tommy said that he was going to go up to his room, and Philza nodded. Tommy went up to his room, while Phil went to the kitchen.

~~

About 10 minutes later, a knock was at the door. Wilbur flew down the stairs and opened it up, seeing the one and only Roman. He couldn't help himself from smiling, seeing the foreign male.

They hugged, and Wilbur took him up to his room. He closed the door behind them both, and lightly giggled to himself. He looked at his boyfriend, and Roman wore a smirk on his face.

"Hey."

"Hey."

Roman sat on the other's bed, and Wilbur sat next to him. Wilbur hugged his partner from the side, and the other kissed the top of Wilbur's head. Wilbur giggled, and Roman trailed the kisses down to the other's lips.

The brunette gladly kissed back, and leaned into his boyfriend's touch. Roman grabbed the nearest phone, which was Wilbur's, and lifted it up. Without breaking the kiss, he opened up snapchat, and held it out to the side. He started recording, and held onto the kiss 10 seconds longer.

They broke for air, and Wilbur finally looked over. His face went red, as Roman laughed and the other's sudden notice. The recording was stopped, and Roman saved it to Wilbur's memories.