Chapter 28 - Remember What You Are.

Thank you all for the support on my face reveal, I was sobbing cause of how much I was afraid-

Dont question why I have that in my gallery.

Also, Voices is the best song by Derivakat, and I do not take criticism.

~~~~~~~~~

They all piled inside, and sat down in the living room. Tommy, clutching onto Techno like a puppy, sat down on the couch with the pinkette and leaned on him. Philza joined, but sat on the ground infront of them, his bach against Techno's legs. Wilbur wa thinking to himself silently, as he was behind the couch, hugging Techno.

"I know I already apologized one on one with all of you, but um.. sorry I scared you guys.."

Tommy hugged the older one tighter, and shook his head. Thankfully, Phil spoke for him.

"Tech, listen, it's alright. Things happen."

Philza leaned against his son's legs, exhaling though his nostrils. Wilbur buried his face into the crook of Techno's neck. He mumbled 'yeah,' butbof course it was muffled cause this dumb bitch thought it would be a good idea to BURY HIS FACE INTO TECHNO'S NECK AND THINK HE CAN TALK NORMALLY--

Sorry. Get the 4th wall rebuilder, I think they're needed. Anyway-

Techno just nodded silently, blinking back tears. He felt so bad he put the other's through something like that. He wasn't thinking. Tears did pile in his tear ducts, but none of them fell yet. The pinkette took a deep, shakey breath, blinking more to make them leave. He leaned his head on Wilbur's, and hugged Tommy tightly with one arm. His other arm went out and his hand rested on his dad's shoulder.

There was no talking, the only sounds being the shakey breaths from Technoblade. The pinkette swallowed his spit, and a tear finally fell down his face. The tear went down and hit Wilbur's hand. The brunette tapped his older brother to signal to look at him, and Techno lifted his head, and turned it to look at Wil. Their eyes met, the deep brown and glossy hot-pink had contradicting the other one.

Wilbur mouthes the words 'it's alright bubba' and hugged his brother tightly. The way Wilbur was hugging Techno, it wasn't contradicting Tommy's hug to him. The pinkette just buried his face in Wilbur's chest, taking a deep breath. It was weird, like guilt had hit him like a truck and stripped away a minute later. He was obviously still feeling guilty, but they weren't mad. That's what was hitting him like a truck.

He hated how his schizophrenia made him act or think. If he was normal, he wouldnt be in this situation right now. But noooooo, he just HAD to get mental disorders! Hell, the first time he ever heard a voice he was already terrifiedof them. It was when he escaped one of the buyers for him.

(Another flashback cause I have no motivation for this chapter lmao)

Techno was breathing heavy, trying to keep his nerves. He had hidden in a bathroom, when one of the men decided we was going to 'experiment' with his sexuality. His wife wasn't home, thank the gods for that, but it was still just as bad. The 6 year old heard the male walk around, looking for him.

"Protect yourself."

Techno whipped around, his eyes scanning every inch of the bathroom. Nobody was there. He was hyperventilating as the voice put him on edge. Techno didn't recognize the voice that spoke, which only put him more on edge. For a 6 year old, he was smart, and knew he had to be cautious now or he'd be fucked.

"Protect yourself, Blade."

Nobody was there. Who the hell was talking to him?! The boy looked back at the door, tempted to make a run for it, but then he heard the man walk right next to the door.

"Kid! Stop running away from me! C'mon, it's not like Kass doesn't do it too! And wouldn't it be nice to get something else?"

The pinkette was deathly silent. The man stopped directly in front of the door. He had already checked the rest of the house, Techno knew that, so he was pretty muched fucked here. Literally.

"Blade, protect yourself."

Was he going crazy? He looked around, he knew nobody was there, yet he's hearing people. Techno was cut off from his thoughts when the door was kicked open. The kid stumbled into the back corner and just watched silently in horror, as the adult walked towards him.

"Don't let him hurt you."

"You sure caused a lot of difficulties for me trying to find you."

"Don't let him."

"And don't you want to try something new? You've only had girls all this time right?"

"Get out of there."

"It'll take stress off your shoulders, I promise."

"Fight back."

"Doesn't that sound nice?" The man put his hands on the kid's shoulders and brought him closer. His thumbs and pointer fingers tugged on the collar of Techno's shirt. Techno's collarbone was now exposed as was the top half of his chest.

"Now."

Technoblade had no clue where the voice was, nor did he know who it was supposed to be, but he listened to it. He kicked the man in the dick as hard as he could, and ran. The kid ran fast out the front door, and didnt stop. The voices were encouraging, some for good reasons, others not so much.

"Keep running."

"Go."

"Go back and make him regret it."

"Get revenge."

"Run faster."

It was tearing the 6 year old apart. He kept running as a splitting headache started. Techno just kept going, and kept running quickly to the point where his ribs hurt. He couldn't trust anyone, could he?

Techno blinked the memory away. Moments after that he was found by cops and was taken to an orphange after seeing the state og the house. It was deemed unsafe and that's how he showed up there. Every foster home was the same. Every god damn one. All of them wanted to use him for sex or to get their anger out.

Even now, women would try to hook up with him. Random chicks at coffee shops, classmates in school, teachers... it doesn't stop. Right now they're on summer break, so he has a bit to worry about the school chicks, but still. He could walk down the street and SOMEONE would try.

Every person besides the people in this house, have tried something. Every time he would get sold again, or go to a new foster home, his mom's words would replay in his head. Because when he would get home from being sold for a week or more, she would say the same thing.

"Remember what you are. A sex slave."

That has always stayed in his head. He was only ever used for his body, not like he can do anything more, right? Even the voices told him that.

~~~~~~~~

1164 words

PLEASE I LOST THIS CHAPTER SO BAD LMFAO