Chapter 18 - I Thought I Was Safe.

:)

Also someone DM'd me asking what I look like/face reveal.. Sir I am afraid of judgement, please no 😃🤚

~~~~~~~~~~~

The movie ended. Tommy went to use the bathroom before they left, and Techno waited with Phil outside the public bathroom. Tommy was washing his hands, biting the inside of his cheek as a feeling of uneasiness fell over him.

Wilbur walked out of a stall with another kid Tommy didn't recognize, his hair messy and his shirt slightly crooked revealing a small hickey. Tommy and Wilbur immediately made eye contact, and Wilbur turned red. The brunette fixed his shirt so the hickey was covered. Tommy just raised his hands in defense, and broke the embarrassing eye contact they held.

(No, they did not have seggs, it was a make-out. Where I am, seeing that shit is very normal, so this is not unnormal for me. I have seen multiple children have a heated make out, where I am this is normal,, please dont attack me for it. If this is unnormal or bad where you are, tell me and I'll take it out. Im just used to seeing this type of shit.)

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna say nothin' to them. It's not my buisness." Tommy dismissed, and turned off the faucet. He patten his hands dry with a paper towel as Wilbur said a thank you and left quickly. The other kid left as well.

Tommy looked at himself in the mirror, and turned the faucet again and splashed his face with water. He sighed to himself while getting lost in thought. He was really vulnerable today. He didn't like that too much.

Then someone walked in.

Tommy didn't pay much mind, it is a public bathroom after all, but then the stranger spoke. And the voice sent shivers running though Tommy's spine.

"Thomas."

Tommy finally looked over.

There stood his dad.

"What are- what are you doing here-?" Tommy spoke hesitantly, and backed up away until he hit a wall. There was nobody else in the bathroom, nobody to help. His father took a stp forward.

'Not again, not again, not again. Please, I'm finally away, please no, please no-'

Tommy's mind swarmed with those thoughts, as his father's face was very visibly angry.

"I should've finished you off while I had the chance. Just like you god forsaken mother."

"I know."

"I have my chance now."

"I know."

Tommy sucked in air though his teeth, his thounge grazing over his braces. He started hyperventilating, not ready to face his father again. He got out of there, and he got out of the houses that were like his own. Now he's with the root of his trauma with nobody to help him.

Last time, when the cops came, a social worker saved him. His dad wasn't even there then. Now, his dad is here. His father took another step forward towards the blonde, cracking his nuckles. A smirk was plastered on his face.

Tommy wasnt ready to give up just yet.

He wanted to see how this house was going to work out.

He wanted to know the name of the guy Wilbur was with.

He wanted to call Philza dad at one point.

He wanted to stand proudly next to Techno at one point.

He wanted Wilbur to teach him guitar.

He wanted Techno to teach him how to properly fight.

He wanted philza to tech him how to be a part of a family.