Chapter 6 - Not Again.

back with Tommy, lol.. Y'all are gonna hate Techno (:

~~~~

Tommy stood in the doorway, his heart racing at the changes. Even if they were small. Whoever did this, they didn't have the right. They just didn't.

Tommy already figured out who went into the room. Wilbur brought him down to meet Tubbo, and Phil was already down there. Technoblade had already scared the hell out of him, now he's eve-stropping on him?

What the hell.

"You alright there?"

Tommy jumped and spun around, taking a few steps away. His blue eyes met with the red-hot pink color of the oldest child. Techno didn't look surprised or concerned or anything of the sorts. He looked like he anticipated Tommy reacting like that.

"They're very minor changes, surprised you noticed immediately.. I mean, 'knew you would, just not so soon."

"Why did you... What did you find" Tommy responded, trying to show false confidence, but it came out weak and scared. Techno shrugged.

"Not even sure. Who's the woman?"

"....What.?"

"In the photo. Who is she?"

Tommy stayed silent, clutching onto the hem of his jeans in fear. Techno stepped in the room, and closed the door behind him. Tommy backed way the hell up, running into the wall. He was trapped with Techno. The one who probably did the hitting. Tommy didn't like this one bit.

Why could he see right through Phil, but not tell what Techno was up to?! Techno stepped forward, keeping the same look of content on his face. His eyes slightly narrowed as he grabbed the phone on the desk. 

"Who do you call? you've called the same number about a billion times."

Tommy stayed silent.

"Answer." His voice was demanding. Techno didn't mean for it to come off this way, but he was just trying to know what was so important to this kid. He's secretive, but so was Techno and Wilbur when they first showed up.

'Calm down Techno. He's still new. lay off.'

'He's angry, I wanna know what about.'

'Hurt him.'

'No.'

Technoblade argued with the different voices in his mind, keeping his eyes trained on the blonde. Tommy stayed silent, feeling tears in the back of his eyes. Not again, not this again. They always ask about the photo, they always ask about her.

'how could Techno go though his stuff and barge in like this? How could Techno just ask him this??'

Techno got closer, towering over the 13 year old in front of him. Technoblade was an intimidating teen, without even trying to be. 

"You're a.. a pretty angry kid. You're secretive, keep to yourself, and always know how to get out. I don't know what hell you had to pull yourself out of, but I'm gonna tell you a secret. Between you and me."

Tommy was shaking, biting the inside of his cheek. His eyes darted around, trying to find away out. There wasn't one.

Techno leaned in, his face inches away from Tommy's. The glare Techno had on was fierce, and Tommy's were terrified. 

"If you keep actin' like this, it's gonna hurt you more mentally." 

Techno backed up.

"W-what...? what does that mean...? What did I do.? Act like what..?"

Technoblade looked at Tommy.

"Like we're gonna hurt you."

Techno opened the door and left the room. Tommy was frozen. 'Yeah, cause it's THAT easy huh?' Tommy stared at the closed door, and looked at the photo's corner that was still peaking out. He walked over, pulling it out.

He stared, the tears that were once in the back of his eyes, now streaming down his face. He silently traced the woman's features, as he took a deep breath. He grabbed the phone, and unlocked the device.

There was about 17,000 notifications from texts, all from the same person. He knew who texted him without even looking. He'd get back to him later. Tommy went straight to his contacts. He had 2.

He clicked on the first number, calling it. He put it up to his ear, sitting down on the bed.

Riiinnnnnnggggggg

Riiinnnnnnggggggg

Riiinnnnnnggggggg

Riiinnnnnnggggggg

Riiinn-

Hey, it's Maggs-! I'm busy right now so- oh, Toms, it's alright, c'mon bath time hun.. Oh-! I'm busy, so I can call back later-!  Leave it at the beep-! Toms, c'mon,, you can play outside tomorrow!

beep.

"Hey... I uh.... I miss you alot.. Sorry for uh, calling so much, I'm probably bothering you.... Um.. I miss you.."

Tommy hung up, and stared at the other contact. He clicked on it, and typed a message.

'hey Ranboo..'

(With Techno)

Techno walked out of Tommy's room, sighing to himself. He walked downstairs, seeing his dad sit on the couch. 

"Hey.. Could I run to the pharmacy-? I think I need to get some more meds for my um.. my thing."

Philza nodded, standing up. He didn't need to ask to know Techno was talking about his voices.  Techno sighed to himself, partly feeling guilty. He should've sounded nicer, and worded it nicer. Not the the stupid voices control his mouth.

Phil left the room for a minute, and gave Techno his car keys. Phil moved them while cleaning and Techno didn't know where he put them, but now they're back in his possession. Techno waved and left, think things over and getting in his car.

'maybe I'll get everyone drinks..'

~~~~~~'

869 words,, fgdhj 

I wanted it to be a longer chapter, but I didn't know how to continue.. and I think next chapter I do is gonna be Tommy and Tubbo hang out,, get closer as friends nd shit.. keep this in mind for the next chapter : Tommy feels comfortable around Tubbo already, and has severe abandonment issues. :)