Chapter 35 - Discord

Help cause I have no idea where Im taking this-

Also, short chapter. Im so sorry its been a while since last update. Life is going to shit

~~~~~~~

When Tommy went up to his room, splitting off from Technoblade, he tossed off his shoes and stretched. He wanted to make sure Techno was okay, but he would bring it up later. Talking about it DIRECTLY after might hurt.

Tommy closed his door, and walked over to the computer on the desk. He looked at one thing, which was Discord, and looked at the red dot in the corner of it. He opened up Discord, and read Tubbo's message.

Tubbo BITCH
Hey Tommy :D

The strawberry blonde smiled, and started typing back. It was a simple "HEYYYY BIG MAN!" so, nothing too extreme. Its normal for Tommy, anyway.

Tubbo's icon switched to online, and immediately texted again.

Tubbo BITCH
Are you free to call?!
HAHA NO NISPELLS! SUCK NY FUCKING BALLS!

Tommy laughed loudly, Tubbo's response being contradicting and hilarious, Tommy typed back.

VERY MUCH BIG MAN
BSVSHSSH SURE-

And almost immediately, the calling icon appeared on the screen, as well as the ringing. The kid hit answer, and watched the brunette's camera pop up on the screen. He was hit with an immediate smile and a couple laughs.

"Hey Tommy!!"

"Hey-!"

"I'm near a beach!"

"Are you?!"

Tubbo nodded, and took his phone over to the window. He drew back hotel curtains, and showed a beach view outside. God damn, it was really fucking pretty.

"Holy shit-"

"I know, right!?"

Tubbo set his phone back up, showing Tommy his outfit. He had a Hawaiian button up shirt, but opened, shorts, and a pair of green converse's.

"I'm stylish!"

"Can confirm, you, Tubbo, are stylish."

They erupted in a fit of giggles, feeling like children in a candy store.

"So what's been goin' on, man?" Tubbo asked, going back up to his phone and looking at Tommy. The strawberry blonde spun in his chair a couple times, before looking back at his computer.

"Alot, but i dont know how much I can say."

"What do you mean?"

"Stuff went on with Techno, and it's just not my place to say. But with me it was just a rollercoaster."

Tommy spun again, a few times before stopping at the camera again.

"Ah.. well I'm glad we were able to call!"

"You're telling me-!"

"Yeah! I feel like I'm in exile, like I could see you for years! I've missed you man!"

"I've missed you too.."

The two talked, catching up on things that went on. Tubbo's coming back home in 2 days, and they both talked about going back to the clearing if Philza allowed it. Tommy was still so unsure why he feels safe around the other, but oh well.

Tommy brought up the café at one point.

"Yeah, Technoblade took me to a café earlier."

"Was it nice?"

Tommy paused for a second, the strawberry blonde thinking of an excuse as fast as he possibly could. He ran a hand through his hair and looked at Tubbo through the screen.

"Yeah, everything went good. I found out he draws and I was really fixtated on a bird."

"OH MY GOD WHAT KIND OF BIRD-"

"JESUS--"

"OH! Sorry, I got excited! I love birds! My favorite is probably a crow!"

"My favorite is a Blue Quaker! Thats what I saw at the café!" Tommy laughed a bit at the end, as the new topic sparked like Notre-Dame.

The two talked about their fixtation on birds, finding out they were both fanatics about the animal. The two talked, and Tommy started listening more an more as it went on.

Cause he was probably talking too much anyway.

"I used to get bullied actually, for liking birds so much."

"Wha- why?" Tommy asked, watching Tubbo fidget with a pen in his hand.

"Purely cause people tend to think that dogs are better so therefore I dont get an option on the matter." Tubbo shrugged, his brown fluffy hair being ever-so-slightly moved from his hand.

"Im sorry-"

"It's alright. But Im glad we were able to call! Discord is our savior."

"All hail discord!"

"Yes!" Tubbo said, laughing at the other's words. Tommy started laughing from Tubbo's contagious laughter. Different topics sparked up, changed, then laughed about. They were finally able to talk after what felt like years to the two.

At least they have it now, right?

~~~~~~

747 words.

Im so sorry, ots so short and uneventful. Like I said, my life is becoming a wreck, haha.

Anyway.