Chapter 32 - Getting Hurt.

So, I forgot to clarify, Roman is the one guy from the movie theater bathroom stall

Also, can you believe we're already on chapter 32? Damn. Anyway, Wilbur fans, time to hurt you.

:)

~~~~~~

An hour had passed.

They were now just laying there on Wilbur's bed, half cuddling. Roman was being clingy, giving all of his cuddles. Wilbur was...

He was still on edge after earlier. What Roman said. How Roman acted. Wilbur wasn't... comfortable here. But what if Roman killed himself?! Wilbur was stuck.

He wanted to leave. The cheating, the yelling, mentally hurt him. But he wanted to stay because of the fact Roman said he'd kill himself if he did leave.

Wilbur got up, and Roman glared in annoyance. He got up as well, and watched Wilbur walk over and sit on his window cill.

"Wil?"

"What is happening with you."

"What the fuck are you saying?"

"Ro, you-... you got angry with me eariler. You kept cutting me off, you snapped at me with my contact names, you told me you were cheating. And you said you'd kill yourself if I left you."

Roman's hands balled into fists. Wilbur wasn't looking. His eyes were trained on the door, unable to meet Roman's eyes.

God, Wilbur, please look up.

"Roman, I'm scared. I shouldn't be scared. You're cheating on me, with Jay. That hurts. I'm not happy like this."

Wilbur please look up.

"And you threatening that... Roman, you have to.. you have to get like a therapist, I'm only 15, I can't do much."

Wilbur for the love of god, please.

"You keep pressuring me to have sex."

Please look up.

"I'm not happy like this."

Wilbur, look up.

"I can't stay with you."

Look up.

Roman took a deep breath. His eyebrow twitched, and he lunched forward. He grabbed Wilbur by the neck. He threw him on the ground, and got on top of him. Wilbur was teared up, as the air was sucked out of his lungs.

Wilbur was shaking, tears streaming down his face. It reminded him of everything. His dad, the orphanage, the foster homes. Every single thing that hurt him all looked like Roman.

"You have seriously pissed me off! Cant you see I'm trying here?! Why do you have to be so god damn selfish?!"

Wilbur tried to speak, but the air hadn't came back in his lungs yet. He just gasped and gently hit Roman's arm to signal 'stop.' He didn't.

"Wilbur, what about how I feel?! Do you know how hard it is to keep you happy!?"

Wilbur gasped for air again.

"You're so fucking selfish!"

And then Roman cocked his fist back. He slammed it down harshly of Wilbur's chest. It was going to leave a bruise. Wilbur started crying, seeing his father instead of Roman.

"Don't you care about me?! I'll fucking kill myself! You're making me hurt you right now, don't you know that?! Imagine how I feel!"

Wilbur was still gasping.