Chapter 20 - Memories.

Starts off with Philza, and shifts over to the others.

And I'm sorry for all the hearts I broke last chapter. Except I'm not :)

Starting with another memory of the first time, right after it cut off the conversation. I'll start it with the same line for a zmall recap.

Don't forget to see the triggers first!!

~~~~~~~~~~

"What are you doing...?"

"Something I did with your mom alot."

"Dad...?"

"What.?"

"What do you mean what she would say..?"

"You're mother??"

"Yeah.. on the nights I had to go to bed early, what do you mean about the things she would say..?"

"She would always tell me to stop."

"Stop what..?"

"You'll see."

"What does that mean..?"

"Y'know, I never liked it when she told me no. But I did what I wanted anyways."

"Dad....??"

"You're such a pretty boy, Phil."

"Dad??"

The beach blonde watched and felt his father's hand graze up his leg. The kid shifted uncomfortably as he tried to get off his father's lap. However, his father didn't let him go. Phil started getting scared.

"She would always tell me stop."

"Dad-"

"Are you going to do the same?"

"Dad please don't--"

"You sound exactly like her."

~~~~~~

Techno didn't fall asleep 'till much later. He wanted to go to bed immediately so he can wake up early for Tommy, but that didn't work.

He didn't pass out until 1:30 am.

When he did, he got memories from his parent, much like Phil had. Instead of father issueds, it was mother issues.

"Techno, come downstairs!!"

Oh no. Not again.

He's getting sold again.

The pinkette dragged himself downstairs, instantly seeing 2 strangers. One was a male, who looked like a classic rich douchbag that are super rich, and the woman next to him looked like a drug-addicted stripper.

"This him?" The woman spoke.

"Yes, that's Techno! You get him for a week with $700, anything more we can discuss when the time comes."

"Sure thing. Anything we can't do to him?" The man spoke, smirking.

"As long as he comes back alive, I don't give a shit! Fuck him, beat him, I don't care-! I'm in it for the cash, man!"

Techno has heard those words millions of times before, with every person his mother shipped him off to, but it still hurt nonetheless. The stipper walked directly in front of him, and knelt down.

"We're gonna have loads of fun. You ever tried meth before?" The woman said with a grin and evil eyes. Techno shook his head no, and she chuckled.

"That'll change."

They grabbed Techno, and dragged him to their car. He was shoved in the back with the stripper, as the man started driving. The stripper kept looking at Techno, as she lit a cigarette. She offered to the child, and he shook his head in response.

"Listen, brat, take it. I'm being nice, I don't have to let you try it, but I am. Do you know how rude it is to decline a kind offer?"

He held it out again, and Techno shook his head again. She didn't hesitate to burn Techno's neck with the cherry. He sharply inhaled, and held his breath. He blinked away tears that threatened to fall.

"Don't cry, brat. You're a strong boy right?What, want me to kiss it to make it better?"

He violently shook his head, but she crawled towards him in the backseat anyway. Techno shook, and tried bracing himself.

Not again.

Please, not again.

~~~~~~

Wilbur passed out around 1 am, so earlier than Techno, later than Phil. He, like the other two, regretted falling asleep as the memories from his childhood flooded back to him. He hated it, and wanted to wake up as soon as possible.

Unfortunately, he was asleep a lot longer than he wanted to be.

"COME HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT." His dad yelled, chasing after the child as he ran around the house. His mother had died of lung cancer a month ago, and ever since then it's been hell.

(I mentioned the Lung Cancer thing in Sneaking Around, look at me being semi consistent with a story line :D)

Every day, Wilbur was beat half to death. And every day he wished he was dead. Sometimes he was beat with baseball bats, hammers, pipes, his dads fists...

Anything his dad could find.

But he ran until he got into his room. But that was a dead end, so he got fucked. He turned and saw his father. He picked up the kid by the throat and held him up a few feet and against the wall. With his other hand, he took out a switchblade.

His father dragged the blade across the kid's stomach. Wilbur screamed and kicked and cried, but nothing was working. He tried forcing himself to dissociate, which only semi worked.

He could still very clearly see his situation, but could barely feel the pain. Slowly, he started getting pulled out of the situation, as dissociared started to fully work. He didn't know how or when, but apparently he passed out.

When he came-to, his stomach was bandaged, and he was tied to his bed.

"Did you think I'd finally let you die?"

Wilbur looked over.

"If you die, I won't be able to hurt you anymore. I have your life in my hands."

Wilbur just sighed, as a tear fell down his face.

~~~~~~~

Last but not least, Tommy.

Instead of it being a past memory, it was just a flashback of what happened at the theater. He just was in this mindscape, where echoes of what happened played through his mind.

All he did was walk, and yell. He yelled "I THOUGHT I WAS SAFE" over and over again, until his throat burned. He fell to his knees, and held his throat.

He hated what had happened. He thought he had escaped, that he was safe from him. Not anymore. He didn't know what to think.

He should've been safe at this house but he wasn't.

Is he safe?

Should he be scared?

Is he gonna put up his walls again...?

Yeah.

Yeah, probably.

~~~~~~~~~

1017 words. Just a little time passer,, just stuff that went on in their heads in their dream lands.