School.

Chapter 2:

Sophia's POV:

The alarm wakes me up. I groan and stretch my arms. I hate school! I reluctantly get out of the bed and into my bathroom. I have a quick, hot shower and then get dressed. I put on something sexy but not too short. After applying some make-up on, I do my hair. I look in the mirror one last time and head out of my room with my bag.

"What are you wearing that for? You can see your tits," Zach notes and I roll my eyes.

"So I'm not allowed look nice from time to time?" I ask. He sticks his tongue out at me, he is so immature. James comes into the room and looks at me with shock.

"No bloody way are you wearing that," James demands.

"Well I am," I deny. He is so protective of me, he wouldn't even leave me in the room alone with my past boyfriends.

"Fine, but if I catch any guy looking at you, I'm seriously going to cut off his balls," he threatens and I burst out laughing. Knowing him, he probably would.

Even though he makes me mad a lot, I still loved him. I love both of my brothers, even if they can be a pain in the ass sometimes. I don't see my parent's much because they work a lot. They leave early in the morning and come home late at night, so I only see them an hour at the most a day.

"Come on, we gotta go," Zach whines, getting off the couch.

"But I haven't had breakfast yet," I pout.

"Here, honey, it's pancakes, your favourite," Zoey smiles, passing me a paper bag. It smells lovely.

"Thanks, Zoey." James, Zach and I walk out of the house. James unlocks his car and we get in. I eat my pancakes during the journey to school. When we arrive, I get out of the car. I see Jake leaning against his car with a group of guys around him; they are the most popular boys at school. When I walk past, Jake notices me and gives me a weird look.

"Hey, Sophia, wait," he calls and I dash to my locker. Hopefully, he won't find me. Unfortunately, he catches up with me. "Why didn't you text me back? I thought you had fun too, you sure sounded too." I blush a dark crimson colour and curse him in my head.

"What is he talking about, Sophia?" James asks angrily. Any minute now, he's going to shout.

"Nothing," I reply. "Jake, please stay away from me."

"No," Jake protests.

"You keep away from my sister. You got it?" James shouts. I bury my head in my hands, this is so embarrassing. I look over at Zach and see him trying to hold back laughter.

"Fine," Jake mutters, walking away. He looks at me one more time before going over to his friends.

"Thanks," I mumble and Zach bursts out laughing.

"Oh my god, bro, you are so protective," he cackles through fits of laughs. I couldn't help but smile at him but James rolls his eyes.

"You tell me if he does anything," James orders and I nod in agreement. I open my locker and get out my books for my first few classes. I had Home Economics first. Great, my least favourite subject! I am terrible at cooking, I can't do it to save my life. The only thing that is good about it is we got to eat nice food and my two best friends are in the class with me. I walk into my class and find my two best friends at my desk. Emily's sixteen and Jayden's seventeen.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?" they both ask loudly. I'm starting to get a headache from all the drama of today.

"Please, you two, I don't need to take this crap from you," I grumble, massaging the side of my face.

"You made out with Jake!" Emily shouts and everyone in the room stares at us, especially me. Fortunately, there are only a few people in the class. "Then we went looking for you and we couldn't find you. How did you get home?"

"I walked the next day," I answer slowly.

"The next day, you slept overnight?" Jayden enquires with shock and I nod.

"Did you and Jake..." Emily stops. I don't think she can even say the words because she's too gobsmacked.

"Yes, okay, I slept with him and it's the biggest mistake I have ever made," I whisper, so no one else can hear.

"Soph, he's a total player, how could you fall for his tricks like that?" he questions.

"I don't know, I'm so stupid. You guys think I'm a whore now, don't you?" I ask, dreading their answers.

"Of course we don't, Soph, you're our best friend and you're nothing like those girls," he denies.

"Not even close," she agrees. They always cheer me up, no matter how upset I am and I'm so grateful for them.

"Thanks you, guys." They pull me into a tight hug but Mr Andersons comes in, so we have to pull back.

"Sit down, class," Mr Andersons' voice booms through the class. I sit down at my seat beside Jayden, Emily is in front of us. "Today we're making pizza." Yum! I love pizza. When we finish making the pizza, we put it in the oven then Jayden and I wash our equipment. He splashes foamy water on me and laughs. He got me wet, he's going to pay. I splash foamy water all over him and he gets soaked.

"Shit, Soph," he moans, trying to dry himself and Emily and I chuckle.

"That's payback, asshole," I say, smiling sweetly at him, causing him to chuckle too. After waiting hours, lunch finally comes. I sit down beside my friends and eat my lunch. Emily looks at something behind me. "What's up?"

"Jake's looking at you," she notes. I turn around and find Jake with his usual gang, he is staring at me. It's starting to freak me out the way he watches me, so I turn back around.

"Just forget about him," I say and she nods in response. Five minutes later, Jayden tenses.

"Okay, that's it, he won't stop," he growls.

"It doesn't matter." I look at Jake again and he glares at me. What was his problem?