Not Again.

Chapter 15:

Jake's POV:

"You got nothing to worry about", I assure her. She nods. I hold her hand and she smiles. I never wanted to let go. I open the front door and we walk inside. "Mom, we're here". My mom practically runs over to us.

"Oh my god, it's so great to finally meet you", she says excitedly. God, kill me now.

"It's nice to meet you too", Sophia says nervously. I squeeze her hand for support.

"Sophia, I'm so sorry about my stupid son for putting you in this situation", my Mom says.

"It's my fault too, I should be apologising to you", Sophia says.

"Don't be daft, you don't need to apologise, come here honey". My mum and Sophia hug and Sophia smiles. "You can call me Natalie".

"Thanks Natalie", Sophia smiles. Mom and Sophia spend like two hours talking about each other's lives, the babies and the future. I got bored listening to my mom so I watched TV.

"Jake don't be so rude", my mom snaps. I roll my eyes and turn off the TV. Nag, nag, nag.

"You happy?" I ask.

"Very", she says. Sophia laughs.

"Come on Soph", I say. She gets off her chair and follows me into my bedroom. She closes the door behind her.

"Your mom's so nice," she says.

"I hope she's not pestering you with all the questions", I say.

"Not at all, by the way you never told me your mom's like 30".

"She's 36, she had me when she was 19".

"Oh so she was a teenage parent too".

"Yeah, that's why she didn't want me to end up like her".

Sophia's POV:

Jake sits down on his bed and pats beside him for me to sit. His bed was huge! I didn't remember it being that big last time I was here. I guess I was busy with other things than to be thinking about a big bed. It felt weird being here. 12 weeks ago our babies were conceived on that bed. I wonder how many other girls have been here too?

"Your bed's huge", I comment.

"Um, yeah, I get a bigger one every time".

"What do you mean?"

"Well I um... have broken three beds before, this is my fourth", he grins.

"Yes him and those girls", his mom says, coming into the room. I laugh. God I guess a lot of girls have been here. No surprise....

"Mom, god, knock", he says.

"Sorry, I just came to tell you I've been called to work. I'll see you tomorrow. I've left some dinner for you both. It was lovely to meet you finally Sophia", she says.

"It was lovely to meet you too", I agree. She gives me a hug and waves goodbye to Jake. He waves back awkwardly. She leaves the room and I hear the front door close.

"Lock that door, in case she comes back", he says. Lock? Okay? I lock it and sit down on the bed beside him. "So last time you were here it was 12 weeks ago".

"Yeah, it's gone so quick it only feels like yesterday", I say, still not believing it's been twelve weeks.

"So, right here is where our babies were made", he smirks. I blush. He chuckles and runs his hands over my bump. "You never told me before if you hated me?"