Fun In The Shower.

Chapter 28:

I should probably warn you there is a sex scene in this. I don't think it's that bad but then again, everyone has their own definition of what's bad or not. So if it gets too much to handle for some of you, just skip that part LOL. Hope you enjoy!

Sophia's POV:

Jake and I were still gazing up at the stars. I have never been this happy in my entire life but I was still shocked. I guess my life was going to be great; I had nothing to be worrying about. Everything is wonderful and it always will be as long as Jake is with me. Boy am I going to dread the day if we ever broke up. But hopefully luck is on our side and we will get through any obstacle that overcomes us.

"Are you okay, Sophia, what about the babies?" Jake observes, turning his head away from the stars to study me.

"I'm feeling wonderful and the twins are kicking away as normal. I actually need to tell you something about them," I inform. His expression changes from happiness to curiosity with a hint of nervousness. "I've gotten a few pains recently and I told my Mum and she's not sure if that's normal. So I'm going for a check-up as soon as I can get one just to make sure everything's okay."

"I told you we should have gone to the hospital after that fall, what if it's my entire fault? If I never got in that fight this wouldn't have happened-" I cut him off.

"It's not your fault, Jake, don't worry. I'm sure they're fine, they're kicking."

"I hope they are because I would never forgive myself if I hurt them," he says softly. My phone beeps; Zoey was wondering when I would be home. It was already ten, almost half ten, we should be getting home now. "Do you want to go home?"

"You know I would stay here forever if I could, why don't you stay the night at mine since it's also our engagement night and you're now officially my fiancé and I'm your fiancée?"

"That sounds very enticing and I would love to. Come on, let's go," Jake smiles. Jake helps me up and we carry the stuff back to the car, well it was mostly him since he wouldn't let me lift anything that was too heavy. He drives us to mine and we arrived home around eleven.

"You've been gone long," Zach notes as we enter the living room quite exhausted, well I was at least.

"Yeah," I agree, "nine hours."

"You'll have to start on those presents tomorrow," Jake remarks, pointing to the pile of presents stacked on top of each other.

"Emily, Jayden and all the others dropped theirs off. They wanted to wish you happy birthday too but I told them you'd be gone long," James states.

"Soph...OH MY GOD! THIS IS SO FANATASTIC!" Zoey screams with excitement. She runs over to me and grabs my hand as she looks at the ring. "When? Where? How?!"

"An hour ago, at the beach under the stars," I exclaim, smiling up at Jake who smiles back.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, is that an engagement ring?" James asks loudly, coming over to look. "What the fuck? Why so soon?"

"Because I love her and want to spend the rest of my life with my girl," Jake explains which makes me smile brightly.

"You know just because we're having the babies it doesn't mean we need to get married too," I chime in.

"I know, I just want to marry you and spend the rest of my life with you and our babies," Jake says softly.

"Aw that's so sweet, congrats, you two," she squeals, hugging us both tight.

"This has got to be bull shit!" Zach mutters. "You've only known each other for almost six months and for only three and a half of those months have you been together."