A Stupid Regret.

Chapter 16:

Jake's POV:

She still isn't answering. God, why? I throw my phone at the wall and it breaks into pieces on the ground. Damn, now I won't find out if she texted me back. I put on some sweat pants but don't bother with a top. I get back into the bed and just sit there. I don't know why but I was expecting her to come back in the room any minute. I pull the covers over my waist. I hear the front door open. Sophia! My door opens and my mom comes in.

"Jeez mom, knock", I shout, covering me. I didn't want her to see me topless.

"Sorry honey, is a girl here?" she asks.

"What, why would you think there was?"

"Well you're naked so..."

"No I'm not I'm wearing sweat pants, god", I mumble, pulling the covers off me and showing her.

"Oh sorry", she says sheepishly. I roll my eyes.

"I'm don't sleep around anymore, I told you I love Soph".

"Well that's good to know. I'm glad".

"Can I ask you for advice?"

"Of course but unfortunately I'm not very good at it".

"What do you do if you sleep with someone and they don't return your texts or calls", I ask.

"What, like the way you treated girls?" I sigh and nod. "Is it Sophia? Did you two sleep together again?" I was not going to talk about my sex life with my mother. But I'm desperate I need someone, anyone to talk to.

"Yes we did, last night. I told her I loved her and she said she loved me. But the next day she said we shouldn't have done it and that she doesn't love me. I quote, "It was just a spur of the moment"."

"Well look, on Monday talk to her and tell her again. Then maybe she can confess her true feelings. I'm sorry if it doesn't help sweetie, I've never been very good at advice".

"It's okay mum, thanks". She smiles and kisses me. I wipe the kiss away and she laughs. She pats me on the shoulder and goes into another room. Monday, that's a day to look forward to.

Sophia's POV:

*Monday*

I arrive at school with Zach and James.

"Do you want me to beat him up?" James asks.

"No, he didn't do anything wrong", I say.

"He's just using you for sex like he uses every girl, don't fall for his tricks again", Zach says. Yeah, he's right. Jake just wanted me for sex, nothing more. He doesn't love me, why would a guy love me or want to go out with me?

"I know. Thanks", I say.

"We're here for you lil' sis", James smiles.

"I know, thank you both".They give me a hug before walking off to their friends. I go over to my locker Emily and Jayden were already there waiting for me. "Hey".

"You slept with Jake again", he says.

"Why the hell did you tell him Ems", I ask.

"Sorry, I couldn't hold it in any longer Soph", she says.

"What actually happened?" he asks.

"I'm not going into the details, that's sick", I say.

"It didn't mean what ye did, I meant like said to each other", he says.

"Well, he told me he loves me and I told him I loved him. The next day I denied loving him and ran away".

"But why, you love him?" she asks.