The Fall.

Chapter 22:

Sophia's POV:

We just have finished our dinner Zoey made; it was really nice as always!

"Thanks Zoey, it was delicious," Jake says. Just as I place my plate on the coffee table, I felt another way of sickness. I groan and lean back on the couch. "You okay?" I shake my head and cover my mouth. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me to his chest. I breathe in and out slowly as the sickness fades.

"I'm sorry for making you sick, Soph," Zoey apologises. "Here take this." She takes the basin off the ground and gives it to Jake who holds it out in front of me. He sits me on his lap and I lean over the basin. Please let me not get sick in front of my boyfriend. I haven't gotten sick in front of him before, I usually only got sick in school or at home. I couldn't keep it back any longer and puke in the basin. Jake holds my hair and rubs my back. I keep puking and finally after a few minutes of everything in my stomach being puked up I pull back up for air.

"I'm sorry," I mumble.

"Soph, there's no need to apologise, I should be apologising for not being here all the other times you've had morning sickness," he says.

"It's not your fault you weren't here before and you didn't have to be there," I assure him.

"Yes I did, you have to go through so much, it's only fair I go through this with you and help you, I told you I was going to be here for you and I wasn't there for you. I'm so sorry, Sophia," he says softly. I smile and kiss his cheek. "No kiss on the lips?" he asks with puppy eyes.

"I've just got sick I don't think you want to kiss these lips," I mutter.

"I don't care, I love you." He kisses me passionately and cups my cheek as we pull back.

"Aw, he's so sweet," Zoey says happily. He chuckles and I laugh. I know and I'm so lucky. His chocolate eyes put me into a trance. "I'll take this away." She takes the basin full of sick out of the room. I look at Jake and gaze at his eyes, I love him so much. He notices me checking him out.

"Hmm, are you checking me out?" he asks with a cocky smile on his face. I shake my head and blush. "Are you turned on right now?" he asks which makes me laugh. "'Cause I am," he winks. I giggle and hit him on the chest playfully.

"Yeah well you're going to have to keep it in your pants," I warn. He moans and starts kissing my neck.

"Are you sure? We could go upstairs and.... If you think I'm forcing you, I'm not. I would never make you do something you didn't want to do." I think about that offer.

"It sounds enticing but not right now, later and you've never forced me to do something I didn't want to do. I want to do it just not with Zoey downstairs."

"Understandable," he agrees. His alarm on his phone goes off. "Our appointment is in twenty minutes, we better get going."

"Oh okay." He gets up and helps me off the couch. He takes my hand and we walk out to the kitchen. I grab my cardigan off the chair and my hand bag off the counter. I put my cardigan on and my bag over my arm. "Ready," I tell him and he smiles at me. "Zoey we're going," I say loudly. She runs downstairs and hugs me tight.

"Text me straight away, no wait surprise me when you get home, no ring. Oh I don't know, just tell me when you get home," she says quickly. I nod and she kisses my cheek. "I love all you guys."

"We love you too. See you, Zo", Jake and I say. He puts his hand on my back and we go out to his car then get inside. "You ready to find out what we're having?" I nod excitedly and he smiles before starting the car. I grip onto the seat and bite my lip. I'm not really sure anymore if I want to know what we're having. I kind of want it to be a surprise now. "Soph, are you okay?" I look at him and he stops the car to look at me. I nod and he looks at me with concern. "What's wrong?" I shake my head. He sighs and restarts the car. I start touching the hem off my dress and mess with it to get my mind of things.