The Truth Comes Out.

Chapter 17:

Jake's POV:

After school, I go up to Sophia. She was about to get in her brother's car. I had to tell her what I did. I feel so guilty.

"Wait Soph", I say. She turns around and sees me.

"Give me a minute", she says to James. James sighs and she walks over to me. "What's up?"

"I've done something bad, and I'm really sorry". She looks at me with worry. "I slept with Elena last night".

"What's this got to do with me?"

"I love you and I had sex with another girl. I'm so sorry can you forgive me?"

"You don't have to be sorry, we're not in a relationship. You can do whatever you want".

"Yeah, but it feels like I have cheated on you. I promise I won't sleep or do anything with another girl ever".

"Jake you don't have to promise that, I don't care. There's no use me promising, no will want me".

"I know a lot of guys who want you just maybe not with this in the way", I say, putting my hand on her bump. "I can think of someone who wants you with it right now". She looks at me confused.

Sophia's POV:

"Me", he says, taking my hand. "Sophia, I really do love you. More than a person has every loved anything". He really does love me. I've been such an idiot. I was scared he was using me and now I'm such a dumbass because he wasn't.

"I love you too", I say.

"Yeah, but not the way I love you".

"I do love you that way Jakey, I was lying. Please, can you forgive me?"

"Of course I can", he whispers. He pulls me closer and our lips meet. He kisses me and I kiss back. I allow him entrance and we make out.

"Oh god", I could hear Zach and James say behind us. I laugh and Jake chuckles. He cups my cheek.

"Will you be my girl?" I nod. His face lights up with a huge grin. He looked so sexy like that. He kisses me again. He puts his hands on my waist and pulls me nearer.

"Okay that's enough, let's go", James says. I roll my eyes. I finally got him and I have to go!

"Bye Jakey", I say.

"Bye baby", he says. He kisses me one more time then I go into James' car. James mutters something under his breath.

"What was that James?" I ask.

"Nothing", he mumbles. He starts the car and we drive off.

"So are you two a thing now?" Zach asks, breaking the silence. I smile happily and nod. "Why?"

"Because he loves me and I love him, duh".

"Are you sure he does?"

"Yes I'm 110% sure". Zach smiles. "So you can't say anything bad about him anymore and you have to be nice, both of you". James sighs with annoyance.

"Fine if he means that much to you, I'll be nice", James says. I thank him. I know this was a hard thing for him but I'm grateful he's going to give it a try. I rub soothing circles on my bump. My babies were going to have a proper family. With a real mum and dad who love each other. We go home and I sit beside Zoey.

"So what's with the big grin on your face for?" she asks.

"Jake and I are going out", I squeal excitedly. She tackles me with a bear hug and squeals too.