Labour Symptoms.

Chapter 32:

Sophia's POV:

*Six Weeks Later.*

I awake to Jake kissing my belly. I groan as I feel his cold nose touch off my bump.

"Jakey, your nose is freezing," I state, ruffling up his hair as he continues to nuzzle his nose against the babies and kiss them.

"Sorry," he chuckles, leaning up to my face so he can kiss me. "Good morning, my precious."

"Don't say that, you sound like Gollum from The Lord Of The Rings; it's creepy."

"Sorry, beautiful."

"Better," I giggle. He gently places his lips on mine in an amazing, spontaneous kiss. We eventually pull back and I feel a slight moving sensation coming from the twins. "They're moving, Jake."

"It's unfair that they won't kick, I want them to kick," he sighs, moving his hand over my growing belly.

"It's unfair that I'm fat but I'm not complaining," I respond.

"That is the understatement of the century," he laughs.

"Yeah, you're right," I concede, chortling at the end. I always complain about my bump, I have since the start and I will continue to do so because I'm as big as a whale. This is the biggest I've ever been during this pregnancy because I'm a week late. I was supposed to have them last week but they haven't come yet. If they don't come soon, the doctors will have to speed things up. I hate being late, everyday gets worse and worse. I'm so uncomfortable and I just want them to be here so I can hold them. The Summer heat really isn't helping with my uncomfortableness. Jake's even antsier than usually because he knows they can come any minute now. He watches me like a hawk and I find it so cute.

He got his sling off two weeks ago and his bruises and cuts have cleared up and are now fully gone, thank God. He was always complaining about not being able to hold the twins properly if he still had the sling on and they came early. Now he can't complain anymore because the sling is off and his arm works find without pain. "Jayden and Emily will be here soon, we should get up."

"They're already here, look at the clock," Jake points out. I turn my head to my side and check the time. He's right; it's 1:23P.M. and we arranged for them to come over at 1. We slept in so late! "I didn't want to wake you because you were so tired and looked so peaceful."

"If that happens again, wake me," I order.

"But, I don't like doing that, you need sleep."

"I don't, I'm not tired at all. Let's get dressed." Jake gets out of the bed, helping me up in the process. I undress and put on some new underwear and a bra. I turn around to ask Jake which dress looks better but I stop myself from asking when I notice him looking at me. "Jake, you know that makes me self-conscious."

"You don't need to be self-conscious, you're beautiful. Can I not gaze at my beautiful fiancée every once and a while?"

"Of course you can, I'm sorry. Which one should I wear?"

"The one on my right is prettier and cuter."

"Thank you!" I put it on with shorts underneath and Jake helps put my pumps on properly for me. "Thanks again." I smile at him and he kisses me softly.

"Anything for you, beautiful, let's see our friends." I hope they stayed, I want to see them. All my friends have been coming over daily anyway but I still want to see my friends as much as I can before I'm so busy with the twins. We brush our hair and teeth before going to the sitting room to find them.