Dead Meat!

Chapter 5:

Zoey's POV:

I was collecting all the rubbish from the bins. I go into Sophia's room and check her bin. My eyes go wide at what I saw. I grab the pregnancy test. It was positive! Oh my god Soph! Sophia's father calls me.

"Coming", I shout. He comes in the room and sees what I have in my hand. I try and hide it behind my back. He must have seen it because he looked angry.

"Where did you find that?" he asks. He was my boss I had to tell him, I'm sorry Sophia.

"In this room", I whisper. I still can't believe my little Sophia's pregnant. She wasn't like that. She's sixteen. I pass him the test and his face pales.

"Megan get in here", he shouts. Sophia's mother, Megan comes in.

"What is it dear?" she asks. He passes her the pregnancy test and her eyes go wide. "She can't be".

"Well she is", he says. Megan starts crying and he tries to console her. "Megan it's going to be okay". I sure hope so. I excuse myself and go downstairs. I should have just said it was mine because Sophia's going to get in trouble. I saw Sophia in Zach's arms on the couch. She looked like she was about to fall asleep any minute.

"Sophia get your ass up here now", Megan shouts. Sophia jumps up with shock. She looked worried.

"I'm sorry Soph, I didn't mean for them to find it", I say. By the look on her face I knew she knew what I was talking about. She reluctantly walked upstairs. Zach bites his lip. Does he know?

"What's that about?" James asks. I guess James doesn't know.

Sophia's POV:

I go into my room and find my Mum crying in my Dad's arms on my bed. I was dead meat. I saw the pregnancy test beside them.

"Please tell me this isn't yours. Is it Emily's or some other friend's?" she asks. I shake my head.

"No Mum it's mine", I whisper. She cries harder. I was so scared that they were going to make me have an abortion.

"Sophia how could you be so stupid. We brought you up to be better than this", my father shouts.

"You didn't bring me up, I only see you an hour a day. I never see you", I shout back.

"How could you ruin your life like this. Now what are you going to do", she shouts.

"I'm going to have a baby, and give it the love it deserves. No matter how much you want me to get rid of it I'm not. That's my baby and your grandchild how can you think of something like that".

"Honey we're not going to make you get rid of it", she says.

"You're not", I whisper.

"Of course not, we're not that cruel", he says.

"Thank you Daddy and Mum", I say. They come over to me and hug me.

"We're going to be there for you sweetheart", he says.

"We were just shocked we're sorry for shouting and stressing you out", she says.

"You had the right to shout".

"Who's the father?" she asks.

"Jake Campbell", I whisper.

"I've always hated that boy", he mumbles.

"Well we're going to tell the school, how far along are you?" she asks.

"I'm around four weeks", I say. She nods. "Please don't tell anyone, only you two, Zach, Zoey and Emily know".

"We won't sweetheart", he promises. I hug them again. "I'm going to ring the school".

"And I'm going to make a doctor's appointment", she says, taking out her phone.

"No", I say, taking the phone from her.

"Honey I know you don't like Doctor's but we have to see how the baby's doing, don't you want to see what they look like?" she asks. I did. I nod and pass her back the phone. She smiles reassuringly and they both leave the room. I sigh and fall onto the bed. At least they were being supportive. I thought it would be worse, I expected us to be damning each other to hell by now. Zoey comes in and sits beside me.

"I'm sorry Soph, they found me holding it".

"It's okay, it's better that they know". She smiles.

"So you're going to be a Mommy", she says excitedly.

"Looks like it", I say, looking at my stomach.

"Everything's going to be All right honey, we're all here for you". I hug her. We spend the rest of the night joking around and laughing like we used to. They all knew how to cheer me up. I felt sleepy and yawned. "You should sleep, you need your energy". I nod. She tucks me into bed like a six year old. "Night Soph".

"Goodnight Zo". She smiles and walks out of the room. The only people who need to know now are James, Jayden and Jake. I don't know how I'm going to tell Jake, maybe I shouldn't. He'd hate me even more but he also deserves to know he's going to be a Daddy. I fall asleep thinking about how'd I tell him and it didn't end well.

Sorry this was short, I've been busy with my other stories and school work. Thank you everyone who commented or voted, and also everyone who reads, how could I forget you guys! Thank you all, it means so much to me you wouldn't believe it! So who's your favourite character so far?