Jayden's Feelings.

Chapter 24:

Sophia's POV:

Emily and Jayden have gone to lunch while I stay outside the classrooms and sit on one of the seats. I get out my History book and study for that test I have. I'm not going to get another bad grade ever again! I keep my head down and the book in my face. I hear a few footsteps come up to me but I can't waste time by looking up.

"Soph," Jake says. Dammit, now I have to look up. I sigh in annoyance and look up at him.

"Yes, Jake?" He sits down beside me and I put my book down. He puts his arm around my side and kisses my cheek.

"You feeling okay?" he asks with concern.

"Yeah, I just got a C+ in Science so I have to learn for History, I don't want another bad grade."

"A C+ isn't bad, Soph. I get Fs, that's even worse."

"Well maybe if you tried you'd get better than Fs, Jakey," I point out.

"I know, but I don't care about school unlike you. You're smart, I'm stupid."

"You are smart, Jake, you just don't bother or try. If you actually studied you'd get much better results!"

"I know, I'll try from now on." I hope he does, I know he is really smart and can get much better results than Fs.

"I don't mean to give out, Jake, I love you just the way you are, you don't have to change just for me."

"I'm changing for you, us and our babies. I promise to do my best from now on instead of being a failure." He looks down at the ground with shame.

"Jake, don't ever think that, you're not a failure, you're perfect just the way you are and I wouldn't change you for the world," I admit truthfully. I take his hand in mine, he smiles and brings my hand to his lips and kisses it.

"You're my world, Sophia," he beams. My name rolls off his tongue, I love when he says it! "You haven't felt any pains from the fall have you, I think maybe we should just check you out."

"No, Jake, I haven't got any pains or anything. They're fine and I'm fine. No need to be worried," I reassure him.

"I can't help being worried, I'm in love with you." I smile happily at him. My baby Daddy loves me and I love him and our twins and we're going to be a wonderful, happy family forever, hopefully.

"Oh, Jake, I forgot you were called to the office, is everything all right, did I get you in trouble?" I ask, fearing the worse.

"Everything's okay, we both got a detention, nothing serious and how is it your fault, Soph? It's mine, I couldn't stop myself, what he said really annoyed me and it wasn't fair on you. I shouldn't have taken it that far."

"Yeah but he shouldn't have fought back either. You're my hero, Jakey." He smirks and gets cocky when I say that.

"Am I now? Hmm does your hero get a kiss for his bravery?" I laugh and give him a long kiss. He bites my lip for entrance and I give it to him. Our tongues mingle and he moves me closer to his body. When we pull back he takes my History book. "Want me to test you?"

"Would you?"

"Of course I would." I smile and thank him. He asks me a few questions then I ask him a few too since he's in my History class and we both have the same test tomorrow. He got the first few right but then he started to stutter.

"Oh I'm helpless, what am I going to do, it's tomorrow!" he groans softly.

"You're going to do fine, you got like 5 right. Have some hope, we have a whole twenty-four hours left and I'm going to spend as much time as it takes helping you."