Next Doctor Appointment.

Chapter 14:

This chapter is dedicated to SierraLovesSkittles because she always leaves me lovely comments and makes my day! So thanks girl! It means a lot to me :)

Sophia's POV:

School finished. I love Jake. I need to know if he feels this way about me too. Jayden and Emily come up behind me and scare the hell out of me.

"Fuck guys", I shout, gasping for breath. They laugh.

"Sorry Soph", she says. I think about how I'm going to tell Jake, should I? No, just forget about it, Sophia. He doesn't feel this way, he's just pretending to be so nice. He wasn't like this, I'm only his baby momma that's why he's being so nice.

"Hey Soph, you going to answer?" he chuckles.

"Um sorry... drifted off".

" You okay?" he asks. I nod. "You sure?"

"Yeah I'm fine, nothing to worry about. So what did you ask me?"

"Oh yeah, you want to stay for a sleepover?" she asks.

"Okay". She smiles.

"I have lots planned", she says excitedly.

"I'm going to go before this gets too girly", he says. We laugh. "Bye you guys". He gives us a quick hug and walks off.

"I'm going to go too, I'll call over around 4". She nods. "Bye". She hugs my baby bump.

"Bye babies", she says. I laugh and walk to the car park. James, Isabella and Zach were there. As always Isabella and James were making out against the car like they did every day after school. I want that to be Jake and me. I rub my belly to distract my thoughts.

"Aw, I'm going to miss you", Isabella says.

"I'm going to miss you more", James says. I wanted to puke.

"Look you're going to see each other next week, now come on", Zach whines. James rolls his eyes.

"See you baby", James says, kissing her one last time.

"I love you", she says. He whispers something in her ear which makes her face light up with joy. It made me sad, seeing them so happy. Not that I'm not happy for my brother it's just it made me sad because I have no one. Zach looks at me with concern. I get in the car and slam the door behind me. Why can't my life be like that? James looks at me with alarm and they also get in the car.

"What's wrong?" Zach asks.

"Is it Isabella, do you not like her?" James asks.

"No, it's not her. I love Isabella", I say.

"Did she say something because if she did-", James asks.

"No, she didn't just forget about it", I interrupt. James sighs and starts the car. He drives us home. When we got home Dad was there. They were taking some work hours off so they can spend some time with us.

"Hey sweetheart, how was school?" he asks, looking up from the newspaper.

"Um...good", I say casually.

"She's pissed at something but she won't say", Zach says, putting his bag on the table. I sigh. I have to stop stressing out it's putting my babies in harm. I don't want to hurt them.

"I'm not, um...dad can I sleepover at Emily's?" I ask sweetly.

"Of course", he says.

"Thanks", I say. He kisses my forehead and pulls me into a hug. I go upstairs and start packing a bag with some things I'll need. There was a knock on my door. "Come in".