The Secret's Out.

Chapter 12:

Jayden's POV:

The bell rings, finally lunch. I haven't seen Sophia yet, maybe she's not coming in today. I hope she's all right. She seemed pretty happy after Jake left. She was glad that he was going to be there for her and the babies. If he hurts my little Soph in anyway, he's going to pay. During my earlier classes I heard people whispering horrible things about Sophia. I gave out to them for the lies they were saying. Sophia was nothing like a slut or whore.

She only had sex one time and she knew it was a mistake. Sluts have sex multiple times and do it for fun. I hope she doesn't hear what they're saying, it will kill her. Then it will kill me seeing her so upset. As I'm making my way to the lunch hall a random guys says, "Good luck" to me.

"Good luck with what?" I ask him.

"The babies", he says. I raise an eyebrow. "Oh right, you're not going to be there for her or them, great like we need more of you guys around here. How do you think that poor girl is feeling?"

"If you're talking about Sophia, I'm not the father. We're just best friends".

"But how come Elena's telling everyone you're the father?"

"She's what?" I ask shocked. I can't believe people believed her. I could never get a girl like Sophia, she was beautiful and amazing. I'm ugly and a freak. I don't even know why she wants to be my friend, I'm such a nerd. "Thanks for telling me man". I walk into the lunch hall. Emily and Sophia were sitting at our normal table.

"Hey", they say in unison.

"Hi", I say, sitting beside them. Two girls walk past and call Sophia a slut. They walk away laughing. Why are people so mean? As if it wasn't hard enough for Soph, now this is making it harder on her. She's going to get stressed out again if this keeps going on.

"What they're saying's not true, Soph, none of it", Emily assures her, squeezing her hand.

"Did you hear what Elena's been saying?" I ask. Sophia nods.

"I'm sorry for getting you dragged into this Jay, I've told them it's not true but she keeps spreading it", Soph says.

"You don't have to be sorry. I should be apologising, all these people now think an ugly loser is the father of your children", I say.

"You're not a loser Jay, you're one of the best people I know. You're so not ugly, you're one of the most handsome guys I've ever saw", she says. I smile and she kisses my cheek.

"Thanks Soph", I say, pulling her into a hug.

"You guys should stay away from me, I don't want them calling you names too".

"We're not leaving, we're staying by your side the whole time like we promised", Emily says. Sophia smiles her thanks to us.

Jake's POV:

I walk over to my friends.

"Where'd you ditch off to yesterday?" Austin asks.

"To see a girl", I say casually.

"Ohh a girl, she hot?" Danny asks.

"The hottest most beautiful girl I have ever seen", I say truthfully.

"Why aren't you with her now then?" Bennett asks.

"I don't want to overcrowd her", I say. I actually wanted to see her later on today, I've heard what they've been saying about her and it's horrific. I was seriously going to beat the shit out of anyone who says anything else. I can't believe I am a father. Yesterday was the most surprising and happiest day of my life and what makes it even better is it's twins and the person I love is carrying them.